Tough day

Trojanbulldog19

Aug 25, 2014
Lost one my dogs suddenly today. Came back in from outside playing with her and she came back inside and collapsed having trouble breathing. Couldn't save her even though I tried. Guess she had a heart attack. Best dog I've ever had. So smart and loyal.
Had a her 7 years. **** just sucks.

Sep 12, 2013
RIP dog.

Mine is about 8 years old, big 100lb bull boxer. Face completely grey. He doesn’t have a whole
Lot longer I don’t think.

Drebin

Aug 22, 2012
Lost one my dogs suddenly today. Came back in from outside playing with her and she came back inside and collapsed having trouble breathing. Couldn't save her even though I tried. Guess she had a heart attack. Best dog I've ever had. So smart and loyal.
Had a her 7 years. **** just sucks.

Sorry for your loss.

Dawgpile

May 23, 2006
I can't remember where, but I once saw a classical painting depicting God separating man from the animals and a dog was leaping across the expanding chasm to join man.

You'll see your friend again in heaven.

Mayor of Little London

Dec 26, 2016
Sorry for your loss. I miss my favorite dog (died January 15, 2017) and shed a tear from time to time thinking about him. Holding my current dog now and already dread a day that shouldn’t happen for another 8 years (give or take). Dogs are like family.

MaxwellSmart

May 28, 2007
It hurts like nothing else. I lost my 13 year old lab Feb of last year and as I sit hear reading this with my 1 year old lab in my lap, the pain still comes back. God bless you man.

tired

Sep 16, 2013
Dang man sorry to hear. My fam is out of town, & my baby girl is sitting here next to me on the couch watching the game. No matter what, she’s always there for me, couldn’t imagine her not being here.

I’ve had dogs pass in the past, & getting another immediately was always best for me.

Emma’s Dad

May 5, 2021
Man I’m sorry for your loss. A good dog provides unconditional love and loyalty— qualities seemingly rare in even our human friends. I had to put my Boxer down a few years back. It was time. But I still miss him and always will.

tacodawg

Jan 2, 2020
So sorry for your loss. My dog is being annoying right now rolling around on my legs. I grew up with a Pekingese who lived to be 17. Buried her when I was 18 years old. Miss that baby till this day.

TNT.sixpack

Nov 4, 2014
Man I’m sorry for your loss. A good dog provides unconditional love and loyalty— qualities seemingly rare in even our human friends. I had to put my Boxer down a few years back. It was time. But I still miss him and always will.

Yep. Dogs are way better than people. Lock ur dog and ur wife in the trunk of ur car. Come back an hour later and tell me which one is happy to see you.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login