Tournament games question

diehard4dawgs

May 23, 2006
<p class="MsoNormal" style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><span style="FONT-FAMILY: Arial">Does anyone know if ESPN full court shows tournament games?<span style="mso-spacerun: yes"> </span> I live up on the east coast and they always cut out of the south games to show Duke beating someone by 30.<span style="mso-spacerun: yes"> </span> I have searched the web high and low and can not find an answer, and I apologize if this is a stupid question…<span style="mso-spacerun: yes"> </span></span></p>

Faustdog

Jun 4, 2007
diehard4dawgs said:
<p class="MsoNormal" style="margin: 0in 0in 0pt;"><span style="font-family: Arial;">Does anyone know if ESPN full court shows tournament games? I live up on the east coast and they always cut out of the south games to show Duke beating someone by 30. I have searched the web high and low and can not find an answer, and I apologize if this is a stupid question… </span></p>

I'm pretty sure that your only hope for getting all of the games is if you have direct tv and get the tournament package.
</p>

graddawg

Jun 4, 2007
i think you can watch the first few rounds for free on the internet. don't have a link though. i'll see what i can find.

nometumbout

Mar 3, 2008
<div style="font-size: 18px; color: rgb(0, 83, 159); line-height: 1.1em;"></div>
<div style="font-size: 18px; color: rgb(0, 83, 159); line-height: 1.1em;"> Catch many of the NCAA Tournament games on Digital Cable at NO EXTRA CHARGE! </div>
WLTX Channels 9, 810, 811 and 812 in the Columbia area, WBTW Channels 8, 810 and 811 in the Florence area and WBTW Channels 13, 810 and 811 in the Myrtle Beach area and Time Warner Cable are teaming up to bring local Digital Cable customers expanded coverage of the 2008 NCAA Men's Basketball Tournament.

All other areas - Please click here for your local channel line-up.

Click here for updated game schedules and channel information. This is a college basketball fan's dream come true!

<font color="#00539F">Click here</font> to learn more about HDTV from Time Warner Cable.
<span style="font-weight: normal;">Of course, if you don't live in one of those 3 cities, you're SOL. But Time Warner may be doing something like this in your part of the world if you wanna check on it.</span>

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login