Transfer portal

Ralph Cramden

Jan 7, 2020
I know I know....we need DBs, kickers, tackles and WR and yes, I am ready for that big tackle to jump on board the pirate ship but....I wish we would sign some huge pass rushing help. Maybe they are confident that returning talent can take that next step but we need to bring that pressure every down.

Smoked Toag

Jul 15, 2021
I know I know....we need DBs, kickers, tackles and WR and yes, I am ready for that big tackle to jump on board the pirate ship but....I wish we would sign some huge pass rushing help. Maybe they are confident that returning talent can take that next step but we need to bring that pressure every down.
Highly doubt we will find many difference makers on the OL or DL in the portal. Just don’t see many of them. The good ones generally get PT and aren’t transferring.

ckDOG

Dec 11, 2007
Been a head scratcher

I figured we would go all in on finding a JUCO or transfer pass rushing end. Seems like we are banking on a full recovery and production from Jordan Davis and youth development. Hope that works out for us. Am I missing something ?

grimedawg1

Aug 25, 2012
Same. I would think if there was a player available that could really get after the passer, that we, and just about everyone in the country, would be on them.

I hope we can get something, but the realist in me says there just isn't much available.

ckDOG

Dec 11, 2007
I was spoiled by Montez.

Must be another one of him ready to sign, right?

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login