Transfer portal

SteelCurtain74

Oct 28, 2019
My understanding is that it was beneficial for them that they find opportunities elsewhere.

ronpolk

May 6, 2009
Looks like we are losing three freshmen. Pitcher, catcher and outfielder. Yikes

I don’t know who they are but I’m not too worried about losing a pitcher or an OF that couldn’t make an impact on this team.

Last edited:

8dog

Feb 23, 2008
At some point we need bodies. And it’s easy to recruit a bunch of people and cut them for being no good. I can do that.

Last edited by a moderator:

The Peeper

Feb 26, 2008
I was told the same tonight, multiple commits were being talked to about them possibly not fitting into future schemes. They weren't being told to decommit but that things were changing and they may or may not fit

Seinfeld

Nov 30, 2006
No argument there. The problem I have is the fact that we’re dealing with a scholarship-limited sport, and this staff has managed to put both an active roster and bench together that is not SEC caliber.

I’ve got faith in Lemonis because he’s earned it, but he’s got a hell of job to do over the next 6 months. It’s just hard for me to grasp how it’s come to this

ronpolk

May 6, 2009
No argument there. The problem I have is the fact that weÂ’re dealing with a scholarship-limited sport, and this staff has managed to put both an active roster and bench together that is not SEC caliber.

IÂ’ve got faith in Lemonis because heÂ’s earned it, but heÂ’s got a hell of job to do over the next 6 months. ItÂ’s just hard for me to grasp how itÂ’s come to this

In my opinion, the position players were good enough to compete. Not national title good and probably not even Omaha good, but good enough to be a tournament team. The only real obvious hole this team had, from a position standpoint, was not finding a 3rd outfielder. I just don’t think we had a roster full of guys that were not SEC caliber. We have a lack of pitchers that are not sec caliber.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login