Trevor Bauer On His Legal Ordeal

SteelCurtain74

Oct 28, 2019
He's a good follow on YouTube. He was pitching in Japan this year until a few weeks ago when he injured his hip flexor on a play. It'll be interesting if he comes back to mlb next year.

Lettuce

Oct 16, 2012
Sad that this is our world.

Why would she still be in the presence of someone that would have allegedly assaulted her or caused her harm?

I’ve never been a huge fan of Trev but he defended himself well here and shines light on a much needed topic in our world today….Money for nothing, Sex for free.

In closing, I’ll repost this very helpful guide in hopes that it reaches the next potential victim:

LordMcBuckethead

Sep 30, 2022
Sad that this is our world.

Why would she still be in the presence of someone that would have allegedly assaulted her or caused her harm?

I’ve never been a huge fan of Trev but he defended himself well here and shines light on a much needed topic in our world today….Money for nothing, Sex for free.

In closing, I’ll repost this very helpful guide in hopes that it reaches the next potential victim:

Best and most informative youtube video ever.

Reactions: IBleedMaroonDawg

columbiadawg2

Feb 2, 2010
AA better be on line one. Add him to a rotation with Fried, Strider, Wright, and Morton. I'm in.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login