Trevor Bauer

Darryl Steight

Sep 30, 2022
Smart guy, suing to get access to all her texts and videos. That's awesome.

Not to hijack, but on another unrelated note, your video had a link to this interview with Chris Jones talking about his combine 40. Holy sh*t I am laughing.

• Haha
Reactions: SchrodingersDawg

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
She’s lucky. If Trevor’s uncle Jack found out she’d be in a worse situation.
kiefer sutherland GIF

57stratdawg

Mar 24, 2010
Looks like the legal process worked well. She didn’t win any damages as far as I can tell, he certainly wasnt convicted of a crime. Even her request for a restraining order was ultimately denied, and this all happened rather quickly by legal standards.

I think we’re good with all of that, right?

The question becomes should the MLB have suspended him. Tough call. The have Wander Franco suspended right now too, right?

ckDOG

Dec 11, 2007
Looks like the legal process worked well. She didn’t win any damages as far as I can tell, he certainly wasnt convicted of a crime. Even her request for a restraining order was ultimately denied, and this all happened rather quickly by legal standards.

The question becomes should the MLB have suspended him. Tough call. The have Wander Franco suspended right now too, right?
I wonder how much money he is out defending his name in court?

hatfieldms

Feb 20, 2008

So you don’t think she deserves any punishment?

aTotal360

Nov 12, 2009

He lost $37M in salary.

POTUS

Sep 29, 2022
Did this guy get suspended for 2 years for a false charge by an extortionist? Am I understanding that right? Because surely he’s going to take MLB to the cleaners if that’s the case.

As for her, throw her under the jail. Send a message. 10 year minimum for purposely ruining someone’s life seems fair to me.

57stratdawg

Mar 24, 2010
So you don’t think she deserves any punishment?
If she broke the law, I guess?

Supposedly Bauer admitted to hitting her in a recorded convo with police. He just didn’t think it was ‘that hard’. And there were several others that came forward with similar claims. A woman in Ohio had texts from him saying things like “I want _____ you while you’re unconscious”. She made him agree to no longer hit or choke her anymore. I think he was in the minors at the time. So, hard to imagine her seeing $$$. There was another woman from Ohio meet with MLB investigators with the same complaint from like 2018-2019.

Also, this video of him in the bed came from the California accuser. Her story was that she went to police later that day after bruising appeared. And the judge that denied the restraining order called her bruises “horrible”, but said they couldn’t prove it was non consensual.

All in all, the MLB talked to all these women and suspended him for 350+ games for violation of the Domestic Abuse policy. That was the reduced to 194 games. It’ll be interesting to see if he ever pitches again. I have my doubts, but who knows.

Last edited:

57stratdawg

Mar 24, 2010

After reading more about this story - it was not a hard decision to suspend him.

I could see him getting the Kaepernick treatment where the owners agree he’s just too toxic to touch.

paindonthurt

Jun 27, 2009

I wonder if we should suspend our current president who is accused of much worse.

Is that how this works?

paindonthurt

Jun 27, 2009
If she broke the law, I guess?

Supposedly Bauer admitted to hitting her in a recorded convo with police. He just didn’t think it was ‘that hard’. And there were several others that came forward with similar claims. A woman in Ohio had texts from him saying things like “I want _____ you while you’re unconscious”. She made him agree to no longer hit or choke her anymore. I think he was in the minors at the time. So, hard to imagine her seeing $$$. There was another woman from Ohio meet with MLB investigators with the same complaint from like 2018-2019.

Also, this video of him in the bed came from the California accuser. Her story was that she went to police later that day after bruising appeared. And the judge that denied the restraining order called her bruises “horrible”, but said they couldn’t prove it was non consensual.

All in all, the MLB talked to all these women and suspended him for 350+ games for violation of the Domestic Abuse policy. That was the reduced to 194 games. It’ll be interesting to see if he ever pitches again. I have my doubts, but who knows.
What a simp.

17 that b1tch. She deserves 6 months in male gen pop at parchman.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login