Trey Fort, the quintessential modern day student-athlete.......

OG Goat Holder

Sep 30, 2022
Apparent, dude is from Jacktown, so I'm sure he started in school there somewhere. He then went out to MRA for one year, then to Florence for a year, then goes to some IMG wannabe academy down in FL, and I guess that was the COVID year that got cancelled. Then starts college at UT-Martin, then goes to Co-Lin, then to Howard JUCO in Texas, now at State. Dude has been at a different school in each of the last 8 years.

And because of COVID, he's on a junior even though he's in his 4th year of actually playing ball.

But hey, if he can score 21 and hit 50% from 3 land.......

tenureplan

Dec 3, 2008
Apparent, dude is from Jacktown, so I'm sure he started in school there somewhere. He then went out to MRA for one year, then to Florence for a year, then goes to some IMG wannabe academy down in FL, and I guess that was the COVID year that got cancelled. Then starts college at UT-Martin, then goes to Co-Lin, then to Howard JUCO in Texas, now at State. Dude has been at a different school in each of the last 8 years.

And because of COVID, he's on a junior even though he's in his 4th year of actually playing ball.

But hey, if he can score 21 and hit 50% from 3 land.......
So he will be playing for Cal next year. I guess enjoy him while he's here.

Dog88

Oct 8, 2023
This is Trey’s 8th school in the last 8 years. I wouldn’t count on him being in maroon and white next season just based on his history.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login