Trey Fort

NWADog

Aug 16, 2014
He had a hot start to the year but has struggled recently. Giving Moore, Jones Jr and Taylor more minutes

Reactions: Chesusdog

Called3rdstrikedawg

May 7, 2016
Jones Jr. will get more and more minutes but I like Scott's game too in that 6'6" swing, small forward position. Murphy logged some big minutes today. Rams is quickly losing PT. DJ may have had his best game as a Dog today. I think the only player who got in the floor today who didn't score was Little Stans and he was wide open for a 3 in the corner and Fort got a little selfish trying to penetrate and lost the ball.
We definitely don't have 2 units but dang, when we mix and match 2 subs with 3 starters there isn't much drop off if any. Jones and Scott look for offense more that Matthews and Jeffries. Tulane played karate defense against Bell and Child. That will not be allowed in SEC play by either side. There were 37 total fouls, 3 technicals and the refs let 'em play.

Reactions: preacher_dawg

OG Goat Holder

Sep 30, 2022
Jans is going to have to ride this bunch hard to figure out who he can really trust and who he can't. I would imagine more up and down like we've seen recently, and hopefully be playing the best ball at the end.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login