Try not to smile while thinking of this...

aTotal360

Nov 12, 2009
Stricklin having to personally shitcan Mullen.

Captain Ron

Aug 22, 2012
After it happens, should we wait a couple of weeks and take out an ad in the Tallahassee paper saying “thanks for the memories?”

Ralph Cramden

Jan 7, 2020
I think after next year, we will all be thankful that Dan decided to move on to greener pastures. If not he would still be here underachieving. We very well may become overachievers in the next few years.

Trojanbulldog19

Aug 25, 2014
Bounds will be beside himself. After all Florida recruits itself and is a better job than msu. Although basically same results there. He did win the east but we could have won the east probably in 2014.

The Peeper

Feb 26, 2008
If he's not there next year its because he resigned to go to the NFL. I'm thinking he's already told Loafers that he will leave after FL St game, assuming Sexton can find somebody that will hire his arrogant Yankee hard headed ***.

BigDawg0074

Oct 12, 2016
If he's not there next year its because he resigned to go to the NFL. I'm thinking he's already told Loafers that he will leave after FL St game, assuming Sexton can find somebody that will hire his arrogant Yankee hard headed ***.

You may have a point there but if that’s the case then why sack his staff? They are already paid so there would be no need to fire them before the season was over since they would be leaving anyway.

GloryDawg

Mar 3, 2005

Sunday afternoon after the last Saturday there will be a bunch of jobs come open., I kind of wonder will Franklin survive at Penn State.

Last edited:

patdog

May 28, 2007
That’s not the kind of thing you tell your boss. Especially if you don’t have your next job already lined up. And he doesn’t have an NFL job already lined up.

Ralph Cramden

Jan 7, 2020
If he is still there its because they are allowing him another chance. Mullen won't be leaving Florida for another job. If he leaves it will be leaving because he got fired.

bully12

Sep 2, 2012

Far as I know UMass is still open and would be a good place to ship him off to.

bully12

Sep 2, 2012
I think after next year, we will all be thankful that Dan decided to move on to greener pastures. If not he would still be here underachieving. We very well may become overachievers in the next few years.

Welp, I don't think that cow pasture he landed in down in Gainesville turned out to be all that much greener in the long run. I think he's parachuted himself into a dry desert with no watering hole in sight.

Dog316

Aug 21, 2012

Sorry for the down vote. Fat finger.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login