Tulu didn’t see the field in the second half…

jdbulldog

Oct 27, 2007
He was in the game to receive their kickoff just before the half. That was the last I saw of him. He may never dress in maroon again.

Leeshouldveflanked

Nov 12, 2016
He was in the game to receive their kickoff just before the half. That was the last I saw of him. He may never dress in maroon again.

He wasn’t ready to play tonight. He hasn’t been ready to play most of the season.

forestdepth

Feb 20, 2018
What’s up with the cryptic stuff with him? He is a very dynamic athlete. Wish we could have gotten the ball in his hands more. What’s the deal?

jdbulldog

Oct 27, 2007
What’s up with the cryptic stuff with him? He is a very dynamic athlete. Wish we could have gotten the ball in his hands more. What’s the deal?

nothing cryptic here…he is an awesome athlete and wants a chance to have a bigger impact. Like any other player with that talent he has other options. Hopefully he doesn’t choose to leave but if he did you can bet there would be a lot of interest.

Uncle Ruckus

Apr 1, 2011
What’s your point? He’s not one of our best 6-7 receivers. There’s more to playing than being fast.

Aug 22, 2012
He was getting ankle x-rayed in second half. That’s two concussions and an ankle sprain for those counting this year. Both concussions were from going all out in practice. Same with ankle tonight. More than I can say for most others the last couple of games. Tulu isn’t going anywhere. C J Johnson ran his loud mouth trying to get him on social media to transfer a couple weeks ago. Every one in Philly is wise to CJ and his ********. Including Tulu. The effort is there. The big plays will come along more often with experience.

jdbulldog

Oct 27, 2007
You guys realize he got hurt right? Jesus, some of you pathetic bastards are just losers.

All us “pathetic bastards” are entitled to our dumb *** opinions. I have lost a few games in my lifetime but never considered myself a loser.

johnson86-1

Aug 22, 2012
What’s your point? He’s not one of our best 6-7 receivers. There’s more to playing than being fast.

I don't understand how he's not one of our best 6-7 receivers. Doesn't appear to be an effort problem. Doesn't appear to have a hands problem. He seems to be one of our better athletes. Can he just not get the offense and understand how to run his routes?

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login