Tulu enters NFL Draft

Perd Hapley

Sep 30, 2022
He may be able to get a spot as a kick/punt returner but I can’t see him making a roster as a WR.
Even in that scenario, he’d have to make it as a WR. Take out the kicker and the punter and there are only 51 NFL roster spots. Everyone else has to be able to play an offensive or defensive position competently in a pinch, even if normally they only play primarily on special teams.

RockyDog

Jan 2, 2023
Good on Tulu. I cannot blame him at all. After planning to leave and coming back on a "promise" with Arnett/Barbay, I cannot imagine him coming back again on another "promise"
He got more touches this year than he did under Leach. Sure the offense sucked but let’s not act like he wasn’t given opportunities. He’s the one that chose to take plays off and drop passes.

greenbean.sixpack

Oct 6, 2012
I thank him for his service and wish him the best of luck. Making the NFL as a WR is likely the hardest thing in sports. Outside the top guys, there's a ton of players who are very close in talent.

Reactions: MagnoliaHunter

travis.sixpack

Mar 3, 2008
Maybe Tulu was a victim of circumstance, but he never really reached his full potential. He and Zavion are essentially the same player, so Tulu moving on is probably best for all involved parties.

Mjoelner

Sep 2, 2006
Maybe Tulu was a victim of circumstance, but he never really reached his full potential. He and Zavion are essentially the same player, so Tulu moving on is probably best for all involved parties.
I think Tulu may be faster and more elusive but Zavion is a much better receiver.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login