Tulu has deleted his transfer announcement tweet.

Trojanbulldog19

Aug 25, 2014
Meme Think GIF

ababyatemydingo

Nov 27, 2008
Still posting offers he's had since entering the portal though. Although I'm pretty sure I know where he will end up. Those offer twit postings are just smokescreen.

Cantdoitsal

Sep 26, 2022
Tulu and Will must be goin' thru hell right now and I remember how irresponsible I was back when I was their age. The new OC seems to call plays based on what he's seeing. He can be run or pass heavy depending on plan of attack and what he's got to work with. I like the flexibility I see in the New OC and would hope the players will give him a look, see and hear session just for schits and giggles if nothing else.

Cantdoitsal

Sep 26, 2022
What do you football experts think / know about Will's Gym Routine? Does he challenge himself with Bench Presses and Squats? Is he a rat or no show? Couldn't he get stronger with more work and be able to be a RB on occassion?

The Peeper

Feb 26, 2008
You know though, he deleted it. Even if he comes back though it's kind of like when a girl told you she wanted to break up or a wife tells you she needs more space and then comes back and says "I was wrong, forgive me". It's just not that easy..... for the coaches, fans, and especially the locker room. That trust is broken and it's hard to earn back

22yardpunt

Dec 20, 2009
So somebody that knows how to use the internet better than I, please look it up and post whether a one Lideatrick Griffin is in the NCAA portal or not. Thanks!

Rupert Jenkins

Nov 29, 2017
Yes he is in the portal. All you have to do is type 2023 transfer portal and then click on the 247 portal. Drop down at teams and go to SEC and then Statw

Bully1972

Jan 2, 2020
Maybe, just maybe, it was another “plugging the leak” move by Arnett
I don’t think most people have any clue how hard Coach Arnett has worked to keep all of this together in the midst of unimaginable circumstances . Literally what has happened at MSU (losing CML) has never happened at any major school in modern times. These are unprecedented waters in which we sail but yet many continue to judge Arnett not by a single shred of factual evidence but rather their perception based on internet hearsay showing their lack of discernment. As I have said before until we actually start playing games next Fall give him the benefit of the doubt.

travis.sixpack

Mar 3, 2008
Maybe, just maybe, it was another “plugging the leak” move by Arnett
Y’all don’t really believe the Bobo thing was a smokescreen, do y’all? As far as I could gather, sources outside of Starkville were pushing him as a candidate and State fans drew inferences because of what Steve R was saying about Friend.

The Peeper

Feb 26, 2008
Yes he is in the portal. All you have to do is type 2023 transfer portal and then click on the 247 portal.
You can also click on "On3" at top of this page far right and on the page that pops up there is a "Transfer Portal" tab at the top, 3rd from right that you can go to and see all

Baddog11

Aug 28, 2013
What do you football experts think / know about Will's Gym Routine? Does he challenge himself with Bench Presses and Squats? Is he a rat or no show? Couldn't he get stronger with more work and be What do you football experts think / know about Will's Gym Routine? Does he challenge himself with Bench Presses and Squats? Is he a rat or no show? Couldn't he get stronger with more work and be able to be a RB on occassion?
What do you football experts think / know about Will's Gym Routine? Does he challenge himself with Bench Presses and Squats? Is he a rat or no show? Couldn't he get stronger with more work and be able to be a RB on occassion?
No show. More of a Nintendo guy.

Uncle Ruckus

Apr 1, 2011
Y’all don’t really believe the Bobo thing was a smokescreen, do y’all? As far as I could gather, sources outside of Starkville were pushing him as a candidate and State fans drew inferences because of what Steve R was saying about Friend.
I think Bobo and Nagle were smoke screens, intentional leaks, whatever you want to call it. They were used to find a rat or to misdirect. I don’t think either were considered serious candidates, especially Bobo. Arnett did everything the right way it seems, or the way you’d want your HC to do it. He did his due diligence and searched far and wide to find what he wanted. He took his time and didn’t panic because of the transfer window. That’s what you want in a HC

Reactions: drumrcraig

johnson86-1

Aug 22, 2012
I think Bobo and Nagle were smoke screens, intentional leaks, whatever you want to call it. They were used to find a rat or to misdirect. I don’t think either were considered serious candidates, especially Bobo. Arnett did everything the right way it seems, or the way you’d want your HC to do it. He did his due diligence and searched far and wide to find what he wanted. He took his time and didn’t panic because of the transfer window. That’s what you want in a HC
Arnett handled it the way you'd want after Briles. Everything was close to the vest and there wasn't much info out until a hire was basically made.

He may have done it right with Briles also and all the leaks came from Briles's team.

I know it's hard to fight agents doing that ****, but just once I'd like to see negotiations just cut off when they went public. Basically just say you asked to have negotiations be confidential and the agent didn't honor the wish, so we moved on. Probably can't do that for head coach but for one of these coordinator positions where you could realistically have 4 or 5 good options, I'd like to see it once.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login