Tunes Thread. Whatchall Got? Saturday Night Victory and Stuff.

Cantdoitsal

Sep 26, 2022
Zep's my co-favorite band because they have an asterisk by their name due to having Page and Bonham in the same band was just not fair to the rest of the rock bands. This one's a good example of how a drummer worked with his lead guitar player like noone ever.

Cantdoitsal

Sep 26, 2022

Thanks for that tune. My old *** ain't never heard it but it's got some cool lyrics. The first song that got me to stop being closed minded was back in the early 90's when a guy in his early 20's let me borrow a CD and it really opened my mind. Soon after my younger sister introduced me to Wide Spread Panic. I'm an old fuddy duddy but I'm open and grew to like the grunge stuff too. Here's that song I was talking about originally:

HailStout

Jan 4, 2020
Thanks for that tune. My old *** ain't never heard it but it's got some cool lyrics. The first song that got me to stop being closed minded was back in the early 90's when a guy in his early 20's let me borrow a CD and it really opened my mind. Soon after my younger sister introduced me to Wide Spread Panic. I'm an old fuddy duddy but I'm open and grew to like the grunge stuff too. Here's that song I was talking about originally:

Live’s album was in regular rotation for me back in high school / college. We all become old fuddy duddy’s at some point. I torture my girls with Pearl Jam and try to convince them how much better my music was than theirs. And the circle of life continues.

HRMSU

Apr 26, 2022
Finally caught these guys live at a music festival in Whitefish, MT this summer. Damn glad I did too.

Saw them at Billy Bob's on one of their first shows after they got back together. Sold out 3 shows. You barely could hear them singing because the crowd was singing every word to every song. Been to a lot of concerts but never experienced that.

Reactions: PooPopsBaldHead
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login