Turning Up The Dude: The 2023 Walk-Up Playlist

JoelTColeman

May 24, 2013
STARKVILLE, MS - November 20, 2022 - Mississippi State Outfielder Kellum Clark (#11) during 2022-2023 Baseball Production Day at Dudy Noble Field at Polk-Dement Stadium in Starkville, MS. Photo By Mike Mattina

New (and familiar) tunes will fill the air at Dudy Noble Field this season.

More...

**These are automatic feeds from a Joel T. (Woo) Coleman Hail State RSS Feed. It reads from that feed and automatically posts new articles.**

Uncle Ruckus

Apr 1, 2011
Colby Holcombe is trying to be that dude. Nothing will ever - ever - hit as hard as Still of the Night. But if Holcombe can turn into a stud, AND we hear that guitar riff hit for Cult of Personality before he comes out....gosh 17ing damn.

Cantdoitsal

Sep 26, 2022
Wow. I actually know some of those. I'm liking this team better already.
I more interested in Luke Hancock behind the plate guiding this team as Their Captain. Baseball Music? Nothing beats Fogerty's "Centerfield". And that about settles the music end. Didn't know but a small handful of those songs listed. Saw Zep and Cash gets some reps which is cool.

Darryl Steight

Sep 30, 2022
If I could figure out how to shorten the intro to Everlong, that would be mine. But since that is impossible, I would pick one of these two:

Great intro, Cornell's voice, and I know it wouldn't make the walk-up but one of Tom Morello's most underrated guitar solos ever.

OR

The Cult. Enough said.

BulldogBlitz

Dec 11, 2008
Imma have to go with either bad company by 5 finger deathpunch or

Stone colds entry.

Oh...and someone to explain to my retarded self how to post vids or pics since I have only failed on this site

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login