"Twist is Dead" - Tonight - Duling Hall - Jackson, MS

Maroon Blood

Mar 3, 2008
Twist is a young and new rock band (formed in the spring of 2022) based in the Jackson, Mississippi metropolitan area who performs 100% original music. The band has recently been published as “Mississippi’s hottest original rock band.”

Twist will perform at Jackson’s Duling Hall TONIGHT, where the band will release their debut EP including three songs: Omnipotent, Germaphobe and Captured. The band’s debut EP will be available on all music streaming platforms this evening. The show is being promoted at “Twist is Dead”, due to the band changing its name. The new band name will be revealed at the show.

NOTE: They love the Dogs! It's going to be fun night for young rockers and old rock veterans. The boys are bringing rock back from its birthplace. HAIL STATE!

BonzoGoesToCollege

Aug 24, 2012
My daughter is amped up about their show. She passed up a trip to Starkville for the TAMU game cause she was worried she wouldn’t get back in time to get a good spot.

Last edited:

Maroon Eagle

May 24, 2006
I have my ticket.

I met the guys at the Cathead Jam announcement shindig.

I got one of their handmade fliers and we talked. I mentioned seeing them at Martin’s in December & that I liked what I heard.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login