Two gameday observations from today

Wesson Bulldog

Nov 3, 2015
1. Seems like the speaker system issue has been corrected. Much better than earlier in the season. Also, the halftime show.is the best I have ever seen. Gave me chills. Great to see us honor our service men and women together with the USM band.
2. I just realized that when the new HBC is announced, he will be our 4th head coach in one year. For us to have a chance to be bowl eligible on Thanksgiving is insane. Our players have endured so much over the past 11.5 months. A win on Thursday would be incredibly satisfying.

L4Dawg

Oct 27, 2016
1. Seems like the speaker system issue has been corrected. Much better than earlier in the season. Also, the halftime show.is the best I have ever seen. Gave me chills. Great to see us honor our service men and women together with the USM band.
2. I just realized that when the new HBC is announced, he will be our 4th head coach in one year. For us to have a chance to be bowl eligible on Thanksgiving is insane. Our players have endured so much over the past 11.5 months. A win on Thursday would be incredibly satisfying.
Yes it would. I don't see it happening but strap on the pads and play the game! We have nothing at all to lose!

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login