Two questions. Who is on your short list and when do you pull the trigger......

thekimmer

Aug 30, 2012
Chris Lemonis and staff are now dead men walking. Selmon is better be putting a list together of prospects right now. Who would you like to see on that list? I don't have any names right now but it has got to be someone with an approach WAY different than Lemonis in managing and motivating a team. Then when do you make a move? Do you just let him twist in the wind for the next two months or do you let Gautreu see what he can do?

Reactions: Cantdoitsal

Dawgbite

Nov 1, 2011
Nobody but Selmon and maybe the president of the university know who is on the list. There is a list, there is always a list. There was even a list in 2021 when we won it all. They aren’t firing Lemonis mid season over losses, a scandal is the only thing that would get him fired mid season from State.

Reactions: Msuirondawgs

patdog

May 28, 2007
Nobody but Selmon and maybe the president of the university know who is on the list. There is a list, there is always a list. There was even a list in 2021 when we won it all. They aren’t firing Lemonis mid season over losses, a scandal is the only thing that would get him fired mid season from State.
I think everyone is aware that Selmon and Keenum will make the decisions. But we're still going to speculate about it and have opinions. That's kind of what a message board is for.

Xenomorph

Feb 15, 2007
When?

I suspect the staff better figure out a way to not give up 60 runs in 3 games to South Carolina.

paindonthurt

Jun 27, 2009
I think everyone is aware that Selmon and Keenum will make the decisions. But we're still going to speculate about it and have opinions. That's kind of what a message board is for.
But are you going to be pissed when they don’t have the same opinion as you?

PooPopsBaldHead

Dec 15, 2017
Short is kind of subjective, but if we consider 5'2" and under... Just off the top of my head:

Kristen Bell
Anna Kendrick
Selma Hayek
Emilia Clarke

And for the wildcard, Anna Chlumsky...

As for pulling the trigger, probably 20-30 minutes before meeting up. Don't want to walk around with a loaded gun.

OG Goat Holder

Sep 30, 2022
Short is kind of subjective, but if we consider 5'2" and under... Just off the top of my head:

Kristen Bell
Anna Kendrick
Selma Hayek
Emilia Clarke

As for pulling the trigger, probably 20-30 minutes before meeting up. Don't want to walk around with a loaded gun.
Tell me how I know you're early 40s without telling me you're early 40s......

That said, as I get older, older women certainly get hotter. Unless they've had plastic surgery, that sh*t is a turn off when you care too much what others think. Plus they look like an alien or something.

Rupert Jenkins

Nov 29, 2017
Older women are older regardless of a man's age. Besides, that's not a list of 20 year Olds there.

PooPopsBaldHead

Dec 15, 2017
Older women are older regardless of a man's age. Besides, that's not a list of 20 year Olds there.
I think he was just saying if you pick those first 4 you are probably of a certain age and if you know who Anna Chlumsky is without a Google search, you are definitely of a certain age. And he was right.

Cantdoitsal

Sep 26, 2022
I've been waiting on a thread with possible options of worthy HC's around the Nation.

jethreauxdawg

Dec 20, 2010
Chris Lemonis and staff are now dead men walking. Selmon is better be putting a list together of prospects right now. Who would you like to see on that list? I don't have any names right now but it has got to be someone with an approach WAY different than Lemonis in managing and motivating a team. Then when do you make a move? Do you just let him twist in the wind for the next two months or do you let Gautreu see what he can do?
Whoever we hire next should have multiple trips to Omaha and a National Championship on their resume. **

TrueMaroonGrind

Jan 6, 2017
I think he was just saying if you pick those first 4 you are probably of a certain age and if you know who Anna Chlumsky is without a Google search, you are definitely of a certain age. And he was right.
I could not recognize Anna Chlumsky by name alone. Is this some sort of test?

jethreauxdawg

Dec 20, 2010

Kristen Bell
Anna Kendrick
Selma Hayek
Emilia Clarke

Unpopular Opinion: Emilia Clarke is overrated. Downvote away.

Reactions: aTotal360

dog99walker

Jul 16, 2021
First, I thought Vandy only scored 55.

Second, Polk was an assistant coach when we hired him. Skip replaced Polk at Miami. Picking a good assistant is not a bad thing.

aTotal360

Nov 12, 2009
All grown up and in her 40's now.

View attachment 322747
Agricultural Old Manual Plow Isolated Over White Background Stock Photo -  Download Image Now - iStock

Villagedawg

Nov 16, 2005
I have absolutely no idea who Anna Chlumsky is, and I am at least 10 years past early 40s. Should I know her?

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login