Two things Mississippians can do beginning today...

Maroon Eagle

May 24, 2006
[FONT="]...and maybe some of them are doing (have done?) both.

Wednesday is a big day for medical marijuana supporters in Mississippi. https://t.co/2q5e19Rhsi— WLBT 3 On Your Side (@WLBT) May 31, 2022

[/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=#8899A6][FONT="]Mississippi is gearing up for its 18th alligator hunting season as permit applications open this week! 🐊https://t.co/0x3ZEbhqLo— SuperTalk Mississippi (@supertalk) June 1, 2022 [/FONT]

The Peeper

Feb 26, 2008
I'm going to sit back, grab my popcorn, some cold beer sodas, and watch the **** show that's about to start. Putting the Dept of Health in charge of anything was the first mistake. The competition for people and companies wanting to grow it, dispense it, test it, help people get medical cards, etc etc is going to be an epic cluster ****. There will be favors called in, back room deals struck, one company/individual turning others in, arrests, etc etc., you know like most other MS politics. It's going to very entertaining to see the results.

Palmettodog

Aug 22, 2012
I'm going to sit back, grab my popcorn, some cold beer sodas, a fat joint for my anxiety and watch the **** show that's about to start. Putting the Dept of Health in charge of anything was the first mistake. The competition for people and companies wanting to grow it, dispense it, test it, help people get medical cards, etc etc is going to be an epic cluster ****. There will be favors called in, back room deals struck, one company/individual turning others in, arrests, etc etc., you know like most other MS politics. It's going to very entertaining to see the results.

Fixed it for you.

CochiseCowbell

Oct 29, 2012
Which one of y'all is going to participate in both activities simultaneously?

Leeshouldveflanked

Nov 12, 2016
I'm going to sit back, grab my popcorn, some cold beer sodas, and watch the **** show that's about to start. Putting the Dept of Health in charge of anything was the first mistake. The competition for people and companies wanting to grow it, dispense it, test it, help people get medical cards, etc etc is going to be an epic cluster ****. There will be favors called in, back room deals struck, one company/individual turning others in, arrests, etc etc., you know like most other MS politics. It's going to very entertaining to see the results.
Who should be over it? Also 3 ounces a month won’t go very far.

Last edited:

Bill Shankly

Nov 27, 2020
Well, since it is supposed to be MEDICAL that automatically puts it in the Department of Health's jurisdiction.

Maroon Eagle

May 24, 2006
I'm sure it's already happened. At least there's a chance of legality this year.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login