Sounds like Rod Walker asked him, "Are you 100% committed? 'cuz CG said he was and uhhh...now he's a corndog."I am a man of my word and I want to go to State."
ArrowDawg said:....with his vids than with Garrett's, although it still puzzles me why Russell isn 't getting any other offers.
....at least for the Florida '04 game. Why we didn't stick with it is a mystery to me......Croom should've recognized it and designed an offense to his strengths.
I don't understand this ******** mentality that our coaches can't coach our players. Some say why would any top players want to come to MSU, because our coaches will just +!#@ them up. I mean our OL was pretty damn good last year. I'd say that was good coaching considering we had 2-2stars and 3-3stars starting . Anthony Dixon came in highley recruited and I'd say he has been coached pretty damn good. I mean you sure as hell don't rush for over 1000 yards in the SEC as a Sophmore being coached ****** WITH NO %#%$%#! PASSING GAME. Brown and Hannibal both 2 stars both seemed to be coached pretty damn good to have played as good as they did in the SEC. Even little ole 2 star Gabe O' Neal had 74 tackles last year. You must be talking about Michael Henig the 1 star phenom that we recruited that ended up being a total bust. How our coaches couldn't coach up the walking body cast, I have no clue.That's a given, even if the coaches we have at MSU <17> 'em up when they get there.
I think, at least for the first 3 years of the Croom regime, the prevailing wisdom is that this is EXACTLY what they had. Remember Omarr Conner, Jerious Norwood, Marvin Byrdsong, Quinton Culberson, Darren Williams, etc? The "blue chip" talent has now graduated.I mean it's not like we are getting a full class full of blue chips and winning 3 games a year. Now that would be a good argument for your stupid *** "our coaches can't coach our players" argument.
Maroon and White Football
Mississippi State Week 5 Preview: Who Controls the Skies?
Maroon and White Football
"Complementary team football is what they're doing really well": Alabama HC Kalen DeBoer on Mississippi State matchup
Maroon and White Football
SEC Nation returns to Starkville, beginning with Friday Finebaum show
Maroon and White Football
Mississippi State Week 5 Preview: Alabama Players to Know
Rivals Football Recruiting
No. 16 Mississippi State hosts Alabama with a 2027 flip target, two elite QBs and other top prospects visiting