UGA Bama on ESPN 4K tonight...

Dawgzilla2

All-Conference
Oct 9, 2022
2,693
3,035
113
I posted about the 4K broadcast after the UGA-KY game. I watch it on SlingTV, and I don't know what other platforms have it. Find it, and watch it.

While the picture is awesome, the real advantage was the lack of network commercials. Kind of like the old satellite dish days. I cannot guarantee tonight's broadcast will be commercial free, but I really hope so.

It is almost like being at the game. It will be Bryan Dennehy stadium, which is nauseating, but just remember that "Sweet Home Alabama" is supposed to be sarcastic and those Alabamians are too stupid to know that.

Or is it ironic? Either way, Skynyrd didn't mean it as a compliment.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Rivals Football Recruiting How Kamario Taylor's success is helping Mississippi State recruit top quarterbacks
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football Jett Jefferson's early impact elevating Mississippi State secondary
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football "I gotta give it all I got": Mississippi State WR Anthony Evans III on crucial 4th quarter catch
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football Points of Focus from Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby heading into Week 5
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Wiltfong Whiparound: Mega prediction for Kentucky; Auburn, Florida, Georgia, Mississippi State all made big recruiting moves in week four