@ UGA is a swing game

pseudonym

Oct 6, 2022
I think 10 SEC wins is a good goal for this team, which means we need to finish +1 or better on road wins/home losses. We are currently -1. Let’s say we split Tennessee and Kentucky at home and take care of all the other home games. We would need 3 road wins to get to 10 wins. @ UGA would have to be a potential pickup if you’re looking for 3 road wins. It won’t be easy. They haven’t lost at home and just beat Auburn there.

I think 8 or 9 wins is more likely, but 10 wins comes into play if we can win some of these swing games.

tenureplan

Dec 3, 2008
I think 10 SEC wins is a good goal for this team, which means we need to finish +1 or better on road wins/home losses. We are currently -1. Let’s say we split Tennessee and Kentucky at home and take care of all the other home games. We would need 3 road wins to get to 10 wins. @ UGA would have to be a potential pickup if you’re looking for 3 road wins. It won’t be easy. They haven’t lost at home and just beat Auburn there.

I think 8 or 9 wins is more likely, but 10 wins comes into play if we can win some of these swing games.
Looking at our schedule I don't see 10. We play MO, TN, AL twice which is probably 6 losses

Reactions: IBleedMaroonDawg

Seinfeld

Nov 30, 2006

I'd be over the moon with 10 SEC wins. This is a good defensive team and I admire the enthusiasm of some of y'all, but we've just got too many major deficiencies in other key areas for me to honestly think that even .500 is a reasonable possibility at this point.
I think we're going to be very competitive in all but maybe 3-4 games which is still saying something, but I envision us dropping more than a handful of close contests down the stretch due to wretched FT shooting, poor rebounding, and inability to hit clutch buckets. Here's to hoping I'm wrong, and we see a lot more finishes like Saturday as opposed to what I'm saying.

Reactions: grimedawg1

mstateglfr

Feb 24, 2008
I expect to see MSU featured in the back of the plane on this segment come late February.

Cantdoitsal

Sep 26, 2022
I'm still waiting on the team that beat Marquette and Utah to return but didn't see it against tsun IMO. I know we covered but I was hoping to see some offensive life and a 20 point win to renew my confidence I had of a game or two over .500 in the SEC. Hope we can turn things around and get some swag back @ UGA. And Yea, Really need this next game bad. Real Bad.

eckie1

Jun 23, 2007
I'm still waiting on the team that beat Marquette and Utah to return but didn't see it against tsun IMO. I know we covered but I was hoping to see some offensive life and a 20 point win to renew my confidence I had of a game or two over .500 in the SEC. Hope we can turn things around and get some swag back @ UGA. And Yea, Really need this next game bad. Real Bad.
UGA in Athens, in front of their 10s of fans, and us having to have a win has been a guaranteed loss for as long as I can remember.

I hope we can pull it off, but I’m not gonna hold my breath.

Reactions: Cantdoitsal

pseudonym

Oct 6, 2022
UGA in Athens, in front of their 10s of fans, and us having to have a win has been a guaranteed loss for as long as I can remember.

I hope we can pull it off, but I’m not gonna hold my breath.
We've won 3 out of 5 in Athens, including a two-game winning streak and a win by Rick Ray.

You never know, a fan might throw something onto the court with 0:00.5 to go in the game to seal the win for us.

eckie1

Jun 23, 2007
We've won 3 out of 5 in Athens, including a two-game winning streak and a win by Rick Ray.

You never know, a fan might throw something onto the court with 0:00.5 to go in the game to seal the win for us.
I hear ya, but I don’t think we had anything on the line in any of those. Definitely not with Rick Ray.

When it counts, Athens has eaten our lunch more times than I care to remember. I’d love to be wrong this time…

mstateglfr

Feb 24, 2008
I hear ya, but I don’t think we had anything on the line in any of those. Definitely not with Rick Ray.

When it counts, Athens has eaten our lunch more times than I care to remember. I’d love to be wrong this time…
Are you referring to games that took place a collective 6 or so coaches ago? Seriously, is this the 2010-11 season you are thinking of or something like that?

eckie1

Jun 23, 2007
Are you referring to games that took place a collective 6 or so coaches ago? Seriously, is this the 2010-11 season you are thinking of or something like that?
glfXr, do you ever get tired of being so wrong about everything?

onewoof

Mar 4, 2008
All you have to do is foul this team and you're guaranteed to win because we can't make free throws as good as junior high kids can

Last edited:
Reactions: eckie1

Anon1664516582

Sep 30, 2022
Don’t know who it is…. But our Weed dealer sucks…. OR… maybe he is TOO good cause we r so ****** up. Fify!!

thekimmer

Aug 30, 2012

Yeah, and we swung and missed!

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login