UK has tied it up...

MaverickAG

Feb 8, 2005
They looked dead in the water in the first half without patterson. They seem to have turned it on though. Lets see if they can finish it out.

Oct 31, 2006
First, CBS includes us as a bubble team (which is B/S), but then Rafferty says we're a very good team that nobody talks about.

I think in gambling you call that a push.

1984Dawg

Feb 23, 2008
I can't believe we're in a position to ***** about being called a bubble team.

MaverickAG

Feb 8, 2005
That was the first thing I thought when that graphic popped up. It may have been a little more realistic a week or so ago but I'm fairly positive we are more than a bubble team at this point.

wpnetdawg

May 1, 2006
tourney.

Not advocating this approach, just saying I don't believe a 20 overall win and 11 conference win team should be left out of the tourney.

Coach34

Jul 20, 2012
no way we are a bubble team. An 11 win team in a major conference? Hell, I think with one more win UPig makes it in with Us, Vandy, and Tenn...I think Kentucky also gets in with one more win. The coaching change and the name on their jersey will get them some leeway on Selection Sunday

oem

Feb 23, 2008
Quote:_________________________________________________The coaching change and the name on their jersey will get them some leeway on Selection Sunday_________________________________________________

How does a coaching change get you some "leeway" on Selection Sunday?

And the name on their jersey won't mean jack if they don't get two more wins.

T

Trainwreckdog

the name on the jersey DOES matter to those guys, whether they would admit it or not. And I sorta think it should. Kinda like the "MSU" on our baseball jerseys USED to matter to the selection committee.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login