UMiss with the cheap shot

Lucifer Morningstar

All-Conference
Aug 30, 2022
2,466
3,682
113
You are arguing with someone dumb enough to actually think that that cheap shot was legit.
Not arguing just making a statement. Everybody is entitled to their opinion. Mine happens to be it was a cheap shot. I mean the guy is giving OM hell up front early and then he gets “rolled up”. Anytime I hear that in connection with the Rebs I assume it is not a coincidence. Nobody seems to have gotten “rolled up” since.
 

TXDawg.sixpack

All-Conference
Apr 10, 2009
2,589
2,620
113
Not arguing just making a statement. Everybody is entitled to their opinion. Mine happens to be it was a cheap shot. I mean the guy is giving OM hell up front early and then he gets “rolled up”. Anytime I hear that in connection with the Rebs I assume it is not a coincidence. Nobody seems to have gotten “rolled up” since.
The announcers keep saying he got “rolled up”, but the UMiss OL clearly dove at his lower leg. Definitely intentional.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Rapid Recap: No. 7 Alabama 56-23 No. 16 Mississippi State
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football Live Updates: Mississippi State vs. Alabama
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football Last Call: Week 5 Predictions for No. 16 Mississippi State vs. No. 7 Alabama
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State Keys to Victory against Alabama
  5. 05 Maroon and White No. 16 Mississippi State vs. No. 7 Alabama: How, where and when to watch the Bulldogs