University Tradition hats…..

Aug 22, 2012
This maybe stupid as hell, but has anyone noticed how little they market the Starkville Collection in relation to the other collections on social media - Twitter especially. Does anyone know if something happened and they aren’t producing the Starkville Collection anymore? I have most of the Starkville set and think they are great hats.

The Peeper

Feb 26, 2008
Website shows most schools w/ 4-6 colors. 1 Starvkille hat, 8 Oxford. That said, those look like hats my dad bought in the pro shp at the golf course and wore in 1970

Reactions: Wesson Bulldog

Faustdog

Jun 4, 2007
Same with The Game hats. Best hats ever made, and you can no longer get an MSU one.

hailstate19

Nov 7, 2015
Same with The Game hats. Best hats ever made, and you can no longer get an MSU one.

they sell them at the lodge

ronpolk

May 6, 2009

I’m betting since you think these are the best ever, you probably graduated high school around 97-2000 and had at least one for either South Carolina “cocks” or Oregon state “beavers”

Faustdog

Jun 4, 2007
Not me on the cocks, beavers, Moorhead etc. hats.

At various times I had the maroon and white circle hats, and the white MSU bar hat.

Reactions: ronpolk

greenbean.sixpack

Oct 6, 2012
This maybe stupid as hell, but has anyone noticed how little they market the Starkville Collection in relation to the other collections on social media - Twitter especially. Does anyone know if something happened and they aren’t producing the Starkville Collection anymore? I have most of the Starkville set and think they are great hats.
imagination GIF

CochiseCowbell

Oct 29, 2012
I’m betting since you think these are the best ever, you probably graduated high school around 97-2000 and had at least one for either South Carolina “cocks” or Oregon state “beavers”
Guilty.

I wore an USCe Cocks cap to my Jr. Prom with my tux.

It was a close call. I almost took my talents to Columbia.

Sr. Prom was an interlocking MSU cap.

Reactions: kired

ronpolk

May 6, 2009
Guilty.

I wore an USCe Cocks cap to my Jr. Prom with my tux.

It was a close call. I almost took my talents to Columbia.

Sr. Prom was an interlocking MSU cap.
Haha those hats were real popular when my older brother was in high school. I swear he didn’t have a friend that didn’t have a cocks hat.

WilCoDawg

Sep 6, 2012
Haha those hats were real popular when my older brother was in high school. I swear he didn’t have a friend that didn’t have a cocks hat.
For the life of me, I don’t and never did understand why a straight boy would wear a hat with “cocks” on it.

WilCoDawg

Sep 6, 2012
To a 16-17 yr old me it's funny & a stick it to the man rebellion to be indecent.
I understand that using “beavers” but the idea of wearing something phallic such as that wouldn’t have appealed to me then or now.
But I’m not judging your lifestyle.***

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login