Unnecessary Roughness on Ole Miss Qb’s

SouthFarmchicken

Oct 20, 2016

Lumping Dart in with those guys is completely unfair. I like Dart, he seems to be a real leader. Dart is tough as nails and seems to play the game right. I’ve never seen him taunting opponents or talking unnecessary ****. But as for the others, absolutely. I HOPE for Dart’s sake that the reputation and actions of those other guys doesn’t hurt any NFL future he may have.

Btw, Dart made sure Sanders wasted his portal year. Thats pretty badass. He didn’t *****. He stepped up, whipped Sanders ***, and filled that leadership role.

• Sad
Reactions: KentuckyDawg13

Dawgtruc

Sep 8, 2018
Lumping Dart in with those guys is completely unfair. I like Dart, he seems to be a real leader. Dart is tough as nails and seems to play the game right. I’ve never seen him taunting opponents or talking unnecessary ****. But as for the others, absolutely. I HOPE for Dart’s sake that the reputation and actions of those other guys doesn’t hurt any NFL future he may have.

Btw, Dart made sure Sanders wasted his portal year. Thats pretty badass. He didn’t *****. He stepped up, whipped Sanders ***, and filled that leadership role.
Dart is very good ball fake, and runner.

He had 96 yards passing in the egg bowl.

Not sure about the ol ms passing game going forward with Dart

boatsandhoes

Sep 6, 2012
I saw Chad Kelly 2 year ago egg bowl at home, coked up and trying to start fights in the bathroom on the west side. I guess some were happy to oblige him.

Corrall is just an all time great level douche.

Last edited:

Lettuce

Oct 16, 2012
I have no ill will towards Dart. He’s taking a shat load of punishment and somehow keeps getting up. Built like an 8 man on the rugby pitch

Reactions: Wesson Bulldog

Leeshouldveflanked

Nov 12, 2016
I’m kinda surprised he is still at Ole Miss. He gets subjected to a lot of physical punishment and has probably played with a concussion more than once. There are other better coaches out there that would prepare him for the NFL that would take him.

Tall Dawg

Apr 11, 2016
Yes, Dart seems like a good dude, needs to hit the portal after the bowl game and go to an offensive system which protects him. Even if he has to take a $250k pay cut would be best for his sake.
He’s going to eventually break a bone if he keeps running so much.

Nov 20, 2023

Typical Ole Miss team with about one or two guy’s that seems different from the rest of the garbage talking taunting group of *** hats but usually it isn’t a QB. However I’m still neutral on the guy. For he plays for Ole Piss. Don’t have a reason to hate or strongly dislike him either. Can’t say the same for Kelly who thought he was “Thug Life” lmao and Corrall and that girlie douce Wallace even.

greenbean.sixpack

Oct 6, 2012
Yes, Dart seems like a good dude, needs to hit the portal after the bowl game and go to an offensive system which protects him. Even if he has to take a $250k pay cut would be best for his sake.
He’s going to eventually break a bone if he keeps running so much.
Plus they have Walker Howard behind him ready to take over. I don't know if there are many good programs who are still looking for a QB in this round.

Mr. Cook

Nov 4, 2021
Troll Face GIF

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login