Unprecedented 9th year of college football

hdogg

Nov 21, 2014
I was at MSU for 6 years and loved it but realized I was old my last year and it was time to go. If you are at school for 9 years, surely it's just about getting chicks, right? I mean, not to over simplify, but really... I sort of peaked in my 5th year. I assume a football player has a constant plateau?

To clarify... yes I've been grilling and drinking but I'm mostly serious

Reactions: BulldogBlitz

drexeldog23

Dec 2, 2022
I was at MSU for 6 years and loved it but realized I was old my last year and it was time to go. If you are at school for 9 years, surely it's just about getting chicks, right? I mean, not to over simplify, but really... I sort of peaked in my 5th year. I assume a football player has a constant plateau?

"how's this years crop of freshman chicks lookin like? that s the thing about these college girls, i get older, they stay the same age, yes they do"
David Wooderson

BulldogBlitz

Dec 11, 2008

My last summer at state, I had to stay off campus. Found a townhouse close to cotton district that I'm pretty sure was razed to put in the fancy restaurant...

Anywho, dudes that rented top floor to me were business majors...and 27, they started school right out of high school. I have fond, demented, stories of those 2 months.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login