Until

StumpNewGround

Dec 9, 2022
State as an alumni base, institution, and business entity, gets to the point of the rest of its conference brethren……..to where it would step over it’s dead grandmother to win a football game, this will always be the result. It’s a business. It’s always been a business and now it’s in hyperdrive.

Maybe that’s why the AD we have was hired. We’ll see.

Ranchdawg

Dec 13, 2012
State as an alumni base, institution, and business entity, gets to the point of the rest of its conference brethren……..to where it would step over it’s dead grandmother to win a football game, this will always be the result. It’s a business. It’s always been a business and now it’s in hyperdrive.

Maybe that’s why the AD we have was hired. We’ll see.
Been saying this for years and people called me a conspiracy theorist. Alabama started paying players when Bear Bryant was their head coach. We learned the hard way when we lost the bidding war for Cam Newton. Now I wonder about sports betting and the way it figures in with booster funding. I believe Saban has been setting up donors to win big. The recent baseball scandal makes me feel more strongly that is what they are doing. Shake the money tree and fund a football team!

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login