UPDATE: Police meeting with Chris Rock this morning

CCUIrmo

Mar 21, 2022
I have always kind of liked Will Smith and Chris Rock so this is a shame. The problem is that Hollywood has glorified "roasting" other people to the point where there are no bounds anymore. Then this happens and it is seen as if it finally went to far. Then Hollywood and the Oscars says they dont condone that type of behavior. If not, then dont allow it to grow like it did because honestly I am surprised it took this long to happen and it could have been 2 other people. Chris Rock probably shouldnt have said anything like he did but Will Smith would have een better served dealing with that NOT in the public eye because it suddenly made it all about himself. Its all sad really

KingWard

Feb 15, 2022
I didn't see it on the telecast. Just saw it this morning with my coffee in hand.

I'd have been entertained if Chris slapped back and a slap fight between two notable celebrities of Hollywood broke out on live TV.
You mean like a couple of girls?

Reactions: Gamecock Jacque

HillsToSea

Joined Apr 12, 2020
Jan 25, 2022
Really, who gives a crap what these celebrities do? They live in their world trying to influence our world while doing as they please. As far as I'm concerned, never the twain shall meet.
Like that statement with ALACRITY

BattleshipTexas

Jan 23, 2022
Says a lot about our culture, doesn't it? This entire dialogue does. All the media coverage a day later does as well.
Well given we seem to have Kim Kardasian's every move breathlessly reported, this looks really important in comparison.

KingWard

Feb 15, 2022
It says a lot about the media that you, KingWard, consume.
We're all exposed to one extent or another, even if involuntarily. However, you would be kidding yourself if you thought I don't guard access to myself assiduously.

Reactions: 92Pony

Lurker123

Jan 18, 2022
Whatever award show it was is sure getting talked about a lot today. The cynic in me can't help but think it was at least partially done with that in mind.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: 92Pony

York cock

Jan 21, 2022
I feel for will… wife puts their family business on front street, kids are not well, other men sleeping with his wife…. Will looks and acted like he has reached his breaking point.

18IsTheMan

Jan 19, 2022
Really, who gives a crap what these celebrities do? They live in their world trying to influence our world while doing as they please. As far as I'm concerned, never the twain shall meet.

Indeed, they try to influence our world to make us do things that they themselves would never consider doing.

18IsTheMan

Jan 19, 2022
The Oscar's ratings have been in the toilet.

Now this happens.

I've never particularly been into awards shows, but when I was a kid, the Oscars seemed like a bigger deal. Now, I don't even know anyone who watches them. And I don't really get the point. They all get together and give themselves awards that are arbitrarily voted on. It's all just very weird.

Reactions: Game...Cocks

SC95

Joined Mar 31, 2008
Jan 31, 2022
What's with the silly slap. Didn't Smith learning anything from playing Ali in a movie?

92Pony

Joined Jan 18, 2011
Jan 20, 2022
Whatever award show it was is sure getting talked about a lot today. The cynic in me can't help but think it was at least partially done with that in mind.
We might not ever know for certain, but it wouldn't surprise me in the LEAST if this weren't all an elaborate ruse. I mean, Smith and Rock are ACTORS after all. They, along with the Hollywood machine just put on a great "show" that set the media world abuzz. These award shows have been declining in popularity, and something like this brings them ATTENTION.

Reactions: York cock

92Pony

Joined Jan 18, 2011
Jan 20, 2022
The Oscar's ratings have been in the toilet.

Now this happens.
exactly GIF

Cocksure

Joined Nov 14, 2004
Jan 19, 2022
It was fake. In Hollywood, there is no such thing as bad publicity. Unless you cut your ex-wife's throat.

Latest posts

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login