Updated ESPN Bracketology

Dawgg

Sep 9, 2012
Both Men and Women are "Last Four In" based on the latest from Joe Lunardi and Charlie Creme:

"Last Four In" means both teams would be in the "First Four" play-in games.

Reactions: Seinfeld

Seinfeld

Nov 30, 2006
I think tonight’s huge. With a W, it essentially means we’re playing with house money Sat against A&M. Lose and we’re gonna have an uphill battle to close out the season

mstateglfr

Feb 24, 2008
I looked at ESPN, CBS, and Broken Sidewalk predicted brackets yesterday. There are so many teams that I question seeding based on one or more of the various metrics.

Anyways, if the team plays the same way they did a few weeks ago against Mizzou, itll be awesome to watch. Mizzou had nobody that could bang with Tolu.

DesotoCountyDawg

Nov 16, 2005
I looked at ESPN, CBS, and Broken Sidewalk predicted brackets yesterday. There are so many teams that I question seeding based on one or more of the various metrics.

Anyways, if the team plays the same way they did a few weeks ago against Mizzou, itll be awesome to watch. Mizzou had nobody that could bang with Tolu.
Mizzou has been up and down as of late. One issue is they shoot lights out from 3 at home. They couldn’t hit it in the ocean in Starkville.

RockyDog

Jan 2, 2023
Mizzou has been up and down as of late. One issue is they shoot lights out from 3 at home. They couldn’t hit it in the ocean in Starkville.
That is what worried me even when we played them at home. They got lots of wide open looks but couldn't hit a thing.

This seems to have all the makings of them draining a ton of 3s and running us out of the gym.

57stratdawg

Mar 24, 2010
We just need to split this week then go 2-0 next week. That would put us 21-10 going into the SECT. Hard to imagine us being left out with that resume.

Our final game @ Vandy isn’t going to be easy.

Reactions: Darryl Steight

SteelCurtain74

Oct 28, 2019
After watching A&M, Mizzou and Vandy this past weekend, tonight's game will be the "easiest" of those three based on how the teams are playing right now. Hopefully we can cut down on the unforced turnovers and keep hitting our free throws.

MSUDC11-2.0

Sep 29, 2022
I like the matchup with Mizzou, they aren’t very good defensively and our size is a mismatch for them. Just defend the three respectably and I think we win.

DawgatAuburn

Apr 25, 2006
Bama131at USCArkAUat TAMU
Texas A&M122Tennat Stateat Ole MissBama
Kentucky95at UFAUVUat Ark
UT95at TAMUUSCArkat AU
Vandy86at LSUUFat UKState
Auburn86Ole Missat UKat BamaUT
Arkansas77UGAat Bamaat UTUK
Florida77UKat VUat UGALSU
Missouri77Stateat UGAat LSUOle Miss
Georgia68at ArkMizzouUFat USC
STATE68at MizzouTAMUUSCat Vandy
USC311Bamaat UTat StateUGA
Ole Miss212at AuburnLSUTAMUat Mizzou
LSU113VUat UMMizzouat UF

Four games left.

I think the Aggies drop at least two of their last four.
After all the whining, Kentucky should still be no worse than fourth.
Auburn is looking at 9-9.
So is Arkansas.
And Florida.
Mizzou is in good shape to win out if they beat us.
We need to be a game ahead of UGA to avoid the Wednesday night games. Gonna be tough to get there.

DoggieDaddy13

Dec 23, 2017
After watching A&M, Mizzou and Vandy this past weekend, tonight's game will be the "easiest" of those three based on how the teams are playing right now. Hopefully we can cut down on the unforced turnovers and keep hitting our free throws.
And we need to be stronger on our rebounding... that seems to be regressing.

Reactions: preacher_dawg
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login