Updating Greenville Christian...

Smoked Toag

Jul 15, 2021
Looking at 247, the GC guys shown in the MS rankings are Elam, Stewart and Bell. All have crystal balls to MSU, but all are pretty old predictions. Why aren't any of these guys committed somewhere? Obviously they are the top guys.

Seems something weird is going on around there, to say the least.

She Mate Me

Dec 7, 2008
I watched a decent amount of GC video and Bell jumps off the screen. Even against nationally ranked Collins Hill.

archdog

Aug 22, 2012
Someone get in the car and get this kid in the boat. I want the best of Mississippi to be on our team. We are the STATE university. Flagship if you will.

Ralph Cramden

Jan 7, 2020
We are probly getting Bell. We had Elam earlier but he decommitted and according to some its because we moved on. Not sure about it tho. Supposedly Jaterrious Elam did not have a good senior year, but still we need DBs

Last edited:

GloryDawg

Mar 3, 2005
Someone get in the car and get this kid in the boat. I want the best of Mississippi to be on our team. We are the STATE university. Flagship if you will.

Carry your Debit Card.*******

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007

Ralph Cramden

Jan 7, 2020
Scratch Bell off the list. They have decided to pass on him. Bringing a JC corner out of Texas Moses Alexander in for a weekend visit.

Irondawg

Dec 2, 2007
I don’t think we passed on Bell. I think we actually really like him.

But he’s worried about the big receiver class and doesn’t want to play defense. Still surprised he cancelled his OV though.

She Mate Me

Dec 7, 2008
This thread demonstrates why I don't follow recruiting. It goes from "we got him" to "we don't want him" to "he don't want us" in a matter of hours.

Just tell me who we got when signing day comes and I'll learn about them and root for them then.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login