Usc only on fubo tv tonight

Trojanbulldog19

Aug 25, 2014
Pac 12 was a bunch of idiots the way they did the pac 12 network. No putting your network on the biggest streaming services means you won't have much of a following it's no wonder why the teams wanted out. And the Apple TV thing was just as dumb. I could ever imagine sec big 10 acc ever doing something where it's on one app. Then a few ESPN fox games if availability. For brands like USC that's crazy. Don't blame admin for moving to big 10.

Cheapest package with pac12 is 90 bucks. 24 hour free trial. Just have to remember to cancel by 7 tomorrow

Reactions: patdog

RocketDawg1

Jul 8, 2023
I have Dish and it's on the Pac 12 network, Channel 406-01 (Hopper 3).

Currently tied 7-7. USC offense looks good, defense is mediocre. But San Jose State isn't terrible.

Last edited:
Reactions: Trojanbulldog19

Trojanbulldog19

Aug 25, 2014
I have Dish and it's on the Pac 12 network, Channel 406-01 (Hopper 3).

Currently tied 7-7. USC offense looks good, defense is mediocre. But San Jose State isn't terrible.
That's the problem with Riley. Is he brings offense but his defense is scoring more than the other team. Gone are the days of good usc defenses.

Reactions: patdog

Lettuce

Oct 16, 2012
That's the problem with Riley. Is he brings offense but his defense is scoring more than the other team. Gone are the days of good usc defenses.
Yep, its arm tackle central. Complete different game than what we play.

They better button it up before next year or the likes of Rutgers and NWstern will hurt some feelings

patdog

May 28, 2007
There’s a half dozen crappy games I can easily watch right now. But I need a subscription to watch Southern freaking Cal, easily one of the 20 top programs in the country. What a cluster17 the PAC 12 management has been. There’s no excuse.

Trojanbulldog19

Aug 25, 2014
Yep, its arm tackle central. Complete different game than what we play.

They better button it up before next year or the likes of Rutgers and NWstern will hurt some feelings
Yeah had t had a good defense since carroll lane and orgeron were there.

the air raid family or cosching tree won't win the championship just because they don't understand the importance of good defense or how to coach it. Leach saw it when he came here but we didn't seriously recruit defense. They just don't get the talent you need for the front 7 they put all their effort into offensive players. That 5 star freak ends up playing receiver instead DE or linebacker

Lettuce

Oct 16, 2012
Yeah had t had a good defense since carroll lane and orgeron were there.

the air raid family or cosching tree won't win the championship just because they don't understand the importance of good defense or how to coach it. Leach saw it when he came here but we didn't seriously recruit defense. They just don't get the talent you need for the front 7 they put all their effort into offensive players. That 5 star freak ends up playing receiver instead DE or linebacker
I know Tom gets the credit for being the goat and completely shredding defenses but the true mastermind was Belichick and the ability to control the clock flow and momentum.

Another reason why NS has been so successful….well that and incredible QB’s who convert almost every 3rd down, thats ever mattered.
Edit to add:

This is the reason why the pac 12 has completely disappeared since Carroll left.

Can y’all name 1 successful coach that has moved on from the conference and garnered any sort of accolade since Carroll? Any string of success?

I’m sure I’m missing an obvious but struggling to remember

Last edited:

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
Also here on regular youtube.

Tommy Lee Jones I Dont Care GIF

Trojanbulldog19

Aug 25, 2014
I know Tom gets the credit for being the goat and completely shredding defenses but the true mastermind was Belichick and the ability to control the clock flow and momentum.

Another reason why NS has been so successful….well that and incredible QB’s who convert almost every 3rd down, thats ever mattered.
Edit to add:

This is the reason why the pac 12 has completely disappeared since Carroll left.

Can y’all name 1 successful coach that has moved on from the conference and garnered any sort of accolade since Carroll? Any string of success?

I’m sure I’m missing an obvious but struggling to remember
I would say leach was pretty successful here. Improved each year. Kiffin has been fairly successful. I think Kelly would be good in a different conference. If Peterson wanted to still coach I think he would be fine. Of course dykes used to be at cal and coached a play off win this year

Lettuce

Oct 16, 2012
Kiffin and Leach for sure

both are considered innovators

Leach had a ceiling here but I’d still label as successful considering the uphill climb

Lettuce

Oct 16, 2012
It’s comparable to private school fb, traditionally, in MS.

edit to add:

I didn’t watch but a few highlight plays but apparently Prep and Accs played a throwback game last night…..For a coach King team to be held to 6 points up until garbage time…..prep scoring under 25 points…..must have been a slobber knocker

Reactions: Trojanbulldog19
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login