USCe WBB Team wearing Leach shirts.

bully12

Sep 2, 2012
Yes it is, and the zebras must be rewarding them for it because we are just getting skull drug by the refs. SC doesn't need any help, but we are getting NO help!! Not getting anywhere close to a fair shake.

kired

Aug 22, 2008
Played a helluva game so far. Not sure what the final score will be but hung right there with them for almost 3 full quarters.

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
What a fantastic effort by our girls. This might be the kind of thing that turns our season around This is not a moral victory at all. The fact that they were able to hang with a team like South Carolina the entire game is incredible at this point of the reconstruction of our team.

Dawgg

Sep 9, 2012
best game the women have played all year.

24-5 FT advantage for South Carolina and they needed every one of them.

Looked like a good crowd too. I’m hoping Purcell can turn it around and this is the type of game that gives me hope.

Reactions: KentuckyDawg13

WilCoDawg

Sep 6, 2012
What a fantastic effort by our girls. This might be the kind of thing that turns our season around This is not a moral victory at all. The fact that they were able to hang with a team like South Carolina the entire game is incredible at this point of the reconstruction of our team.
Great game by our girls but I still say 17 Staley and that team. #notafanregardlessofwhatshirttheywearpregame

BulldogBlitz

Dec 11, 2008
Hope we have our eyes on a coach. Need one that wins. Maybe bring an OC too.

We never lost to sc before, and should not accept this at all.

• Haha
Reactions: KentuckyDawg13

eckie1

Jun 23, 2007
Great game by our girls but I still say 17 Staley and that team. #notafanregardlessofwhatshirttheywearpregame
No doubt. I am eternally grateful that we do not employ that gutter rat. For whatever reason, the SEC bent the knee to her and they have not relented…

Reactions: WilCoDawg

TXDawg.sixpack

Apr 10, 2009
Refs (especially the white dude) took that game over with 3:00 to play in the 3rd.

Great effort by the Lady Dawgs but, as usual, the refs favored Dawn Staley.

Reactions: WilCoDawg

Mr. Cook

Nov 4, 2021
I was really impressed when she cancelled two games with BYU because a Duke volleyball player lied about BYU fans hurling racial slurs at her.
seth meyers haters gonna hate GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

ETA: Especially against championship programs

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login