USC's Garcia arrested again...but thats not my favorite part

GOPdog

Jun 24, 2007
From the article:

"His attorney, Neal Lourie, said Garcia paid a fine of $257.50 in magistrate's court today and would have his driver's license suspended for four months. Garcia will be able to drive his <span style="text-decoration: underline;">scooter</span>"

What. The. *!$%. Maybe it's just me, but if I'm a SEC QB star-to-be, no ##+%%!* way I'm getting around campus via a scooter. Maybe he and Thomas Bourgeois can race 'em.

</a><a rel="nofollow" title="" href="http://greenvilleonline.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20080324/SPORTS0102/80324035/1001/NEWS01">Garcia arrested, again

rebelrouseri

Jan 24, 2007
w/ little to no parking. I wonder if he was driving the scooter when he keyed that professors car.

beachbumdawg

Nov 28, 2006
AnalRetentiveReb said:
17ing a fat woman, as long as no one sees you!</p>

</p> sounds like you have much experience with that.......i really dont see the correlation (although i understand what you are trying to say)....nothing could be worse than 17ing a fat woman

SwampDawg

Feb 24, 2008
Why so many "student athletes" get into trouble over and over again. Once? Hell yes. I doubt there are many Sixpackers that didn't brush against the law in high school or college. But these guys have so much to lose. If nothing else, a highly subsidized college education, with a certain amount of prestige and aura attached, and a small minority even have a shot at the pros. For many its a chance to leave the poverty of their youth behind. And they blow it. Over and over again.

I just don't understand.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login