USM getting Rodemaker from FSU!

FlotownDawg

Aug 30, 2012
Also, USC freshman backup QB Malachi Nelson, who was the top 2023 high school recruit in the nation, is transferring to Boise State. I read an article that it might be a trend for top recruits to transfer to smaller schools in the portal in order to get instant playing time and play for a coach who can develop them for the NFL instead of going to a name brand school and maybe sit the bench for a year or two.

Rupert Jenkins

Nov 29, 2017
You know we all crap on these little schools and have trouble understanding why a promising QB would leave a school like FSU to go to USM, myself included, but if you look at the NFL there are a lot of big time QB that came from no name schools. I make the statement about if you wanna get to the league these kids are choosing Bama and the like but it's not always true.

Reactions: Mr. Cook

Mr. Cook

Nov 4, 2021
Amazing what a "Cream Scheme" NIL deal can do************
You know we all crap on these little schools and have trouble understanding why a promising QB would leave a school like FSU to go to USM, myself included, but if you look at the NFL there are a lot of big time QB that came from no name schools. I make the statement about if you wanna get to the league these kids are choosing Bama and the like but it's not always true.
Seriously though, if a player has the raw skills, there is no substitute for actual playing time. I agree with your comments.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login