USM @Knoxville Regional

Xenomorph

Feb 15, 2007
Wonder if they were able to expense those boneless wings on the appetizer menu….

Darryl Steight

Sep 30, 2022
I would it if the buzzards could take out Tennessee.
I was in NITChampsburg last year for their Super... Those two teams and fanbases hated each other. Most of that was borne out of the disdain the UT fans had shown for having to travel to Hattiesburg, so mostly just in defense of our home state I wanted the buzzards to take them out and knock those orange-clad clowns down a few notches.

But it was nice being in the middle of all that hostility and not caring a whole lot about the outcome. Fun time.

Barkman Turner Overdrive

May 28, 2006
I was in NITChampsburg last year for their Super... Those two teams and fanbases hated each other. Most of that was borne out of the disdain the UT fans had shown for having to travel to Hattiesburg, so mostly just in defense of our home state I wanted the buzzards to take them out and knock those orange-clad clowns down a few notches.

But it was nice being in the middle of all that hostility and not caring a whole lot about the outcome. Fun time.
With their coach, Tennessee is an easy team to despise.

aTotal360

Nov 12, 2009
I swear we over think what these “algorithms” are really doing. I bet some kid is reading our emails and posts and sending ads according got. Just like the Amazon grocery store fiasco. They made it sound like there was some sort of complex monitoring system with RFID tags and AI that allowed you walk into the grocery store and walk out without paying. You never needed to scan anything. You would get charged automatically on your way out. Turns out it was a bunch of Indians in a room staring at CCTV feeds trying to figure out what the 17 you put in your basket. And now it’s closed….

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login