Van Lith

LongRanger

Oct 1, 2023
Airballed a wide open three in the final 30 seconds of the game that would have made it a lot more interesting. Gotta be one of the biggest NIL overpays/busts in the NIL era.

FlotownDawg

Aug 30, 2012
She was really good at Louisville but has been a big disappointment for LSU this season.

FlotownDawg

Aug 30, 2012
Mulkey is all about Mulkey. It is as simple as that.
Everything and everybody around her is in support of her brand or so it appears to me.
I don’t like her either but you can’t deny she’s a great coach. She’s won four national championships, which is the third most all time behind Geno Auriemma and Pat Summitt.

Podgy

Oct 1, 2022
I don’t like her either but you can’t deny she’s a great coach. She’s won four national championships, which is the third most all time behind Geno Auriemma and Pat Summitt.
She's horrible. Why would anyone want such a selfish person as a coach: A Pan-American gold medalist in 1983 and Olympic gold medalist in 1984, she became the first person in NCAA women's basketball history to win a national championship as a player, assistant coach, and head coach.[2] She has won NCAA championships as the coach of Baylor in 2005, 2012, and 2019 and of LSU in 2023. Mulkey was inducted into the Women's Basketball Hall of Fame in 2000 and into the Naismith Memorial Basketball Hall of Fame in 2020.[3][4][5]

Dogdazey

Nov 16, 2012
Van Lith is probably the best one on one player LSU has on the team. Yet she's being utilized as a facilitator (point guard) for the other players on the team. Is it good coaching, not sure but it seems to not be working out like they planned during the portal shenanigans...

• Haha
Reactions: KentuckyDawg13

RockyDog

Jan 2, 2023
Hailey, meet Andrew.
Andrew, this is Hailey.
Why do our beat writers keep putting out articles saying that Murphy and Taylor are still out for personal reasons when Jans has addressed it himself now that Taylor is gone?

Hopefully he's the last great white hype experiment that this staff takes on.

BulldogBlitz

Dec 11, 2008
Van Lith is probably the best one on one player LSU has on the team. Yet she's being utilized as a facilitator (point guard) for the other players on the team. Is it good coaching, not sure but it seems to not be working out like they planned during the portal shenanigans...
If she's the best, I reaaaaallly like mjracle more after last night. Very impressive recruit by coach.

Reactions: Dawgg

dog99walker

Jul 16, 2021
Mjracle is from Washington (the state), as is Van Lith. Our girl seemed to say to their girl, “I am the best player from that state”, and proceeded to show her. One on one, it was a major butt whuppin’.

Dogdazey

Nov 16, 2012
If she's the best, I reaaaaallly like mjracle more after last night. Very impressive recruit by coach.
Mjiracle is a really good freshman. Van Lith was a different player with Louisville last year. She's being used more as a facilitator and I'm not sure that's her best attributes on the court? Either way, I'm very happy we upset them.

Son_of_34

Sep 30, 2012
Why do our beat writers keep putting out articles saying that Murphy and Taylor are still out for personal reasons when Jans has addressed it himself now that Taylor is gone?

Hopefully he's the last great white hype experiment that this staff takes on.
Because we have the worse beat writers ever.

when we beat Auburn it headline was "ole miss decommit shines against Auburn"

17 the CL

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login