Vandy bringing out new logos...

MStateU

Nov 15, 2009
Wow. Those are cutting edge. Wonder how much they paid for someone to come up with a V?

mstateglfr

Feb 24, 2008

I like the gif because anything LD does is funny, but I dont see how the new logo could bring any sort of reaction close to this.
Its a letter V, see it and move on. It is clear and easy to read- that is about the extent of what I consider important for a logo. Its not like they came too close to copying another team's design or the mistakenly created something offensive in another culture.

I also dont understand why people get so worked up over the use of Calibri, Times New Roman, or Arial.

View attachment 24091

jeremyrbrown

Sep 4, 2008
I like the gif because anything LD does is funny, but I dont see how the new logo could bring any sort of reaction close to this.
Its a letter V, see it and move on. It is clear and easy to read- that is about the extent of what I consider important for a logo. Its not like they came too close to copying another team's design or the mistakenly created something offensive in another culture.

I also dont understand why people get so worked up over the use of Calibri, Times New Roman, or Arial.

View attachment 24091

And I don't see how a gif could bring any sort of reaction close to this.

Dawg496

Feb 18, 2014

archdog

Aug 22, 2012
They should have taken this as an advantage to drop the black from their uniforms. Black is too hot and a disadvantage for over half the season.

WilCoDawg

Sep 6, 2012
This is what happens when you spend all your money on baseball players.

Dawgg

Sep 9, 2012
It looks like what somebody would make with a Cricut if they didn’t have rights to the Villanova logo.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login