Vandy suffers embarrassing loss to Toreros - Fire Corbin

SteelCurtain74

Oct 28, 2019
I watched that game and didn't hear the whistler. With the "crowd" that was there, he would have been loud and clear. San Diego pulled their starter a little early I thought. That kid was dealing. Glad they won.

hoopsb4baseball

Mar 12, 2022
Bahahahahahah!!!! Are you kidding me!?!? Corbin has had four SEC titles and 2 National titles, and almost won a 3rd last year, all with his own players. Corbin has won over 800 games at Vandy—that before he got their, sucked worse then Uncle Ruckus. Corbin also said he should be fired in 2019. Can you tell me the last time Corbin went 26-30?? This is got to be a joke. I hate vandy. I love state.

But Corbin is eight times the coach Lemonis is. I know Lemon head as all y’all’s fat little boyfriend but I prefer to evaluate based on results. I bet our fans would kill for a first round exit to San Diego (who is actually a good team historically so do some research) right about now. Y’all crack me up bro.

onewoof

Mar 4, 2008
Corbin gets to pay every single players way to Vandy. Any player he wants. And still lost today.

I'll say it again, coaching, ALL college coaching, is 98% recruiting. If you think differently I just won't ever respect you.

Dawgbite

Nov 1, 2011
I watched that game and didn't hear the whistler. With the "crowd" that was there, he would have been loud and clear. San Diego pulled their starter a little early I thought. That kid was dealing. Glad they won.
His 1988 Ford Econoline van broke down somewhere in the Rockies.

thatsbaseball

May 29, 2007
I'm not talking about firing Corbin but the way they laid down against us in the championship game last year just didn't look good. The program may have developed some internal problems.

onewoof

Mar 4, 2008
I'm not talking about firing Corbin but the way they laid down against us in the championship game last year just didn't look good. The program may have developed some internal problems.

Obviously we broke them, where is Rocker???

thatsbaseball

May 29, 2007
Vandy baseball has been a quasi "NIL" team for years. I wonder if we'll see more un-inspired but well paid college teams take the field in the future. As it becomes "all about the $$$$" coaches are going to have to figure new ways to get and keep their team ready to play. "Win one for the Gipper" has definitely left the building.

preacher_dawg

Nov 12, 2014
Bahahahahahah!!!! Are you kidding me!?!? Corbin has had four SEC titles and 2 National titles, and almost won a 3rd last year, all with his own players. Corbin has won over 800 games at Vandy—that before he got their, sucked worse then Uncle Ruckus. Corbin also said he should be fired in 2019. Can you tell me the last time Corbin went 26-30?? This is got to be a joke. I hate vandy. I love state.

But Corbin is eight times the coach Lemonis is. I know Lemon head as all y’all’s fat little boyfriend but I prefer to evaluate based on results. I bet our fans would kill for a first round exit to San Diego (who is actually a good team historically so do some research) right about now. Y’all crack me up bro.

I apologize. I fatthumbed you a 21.

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007

View attachment 24541

Go Budaw

Aug 22, 2012
Vandy baseball has been a quasi "NIL" team for years. I wonder if we'll see more un-inspired but well paid college teams take the field in the future. As it becomes "all about the $$$$" coaches are going to have to figure new ways to get and keep their team ready to play. "Win one for the Gipper" has definitely left the building.

Doesn’t really matter about Vandy’s advantages. As numerous as they are, nobody can outrecruit the MLB draft and nobody can consistently avoid arm injuries. Vandy is still going to have their down cycles just like everyone else. They’ll be back full force in a year or two.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login