Vandy Whistler is dead

dawgman42

Jul 24, 2007

Lucifer Morningstar

Aug 30, 2022
Either way, somebody is in hell
I can personally guarantee that. I have been waiting on that ******* for a long time.

Added: Let me also add I was just informed by one of my demons that it was the lesser known of the two whistlers. So one is still out there, one down one to go as far as I am concerned. I get that there are some saying the guy died have some respect. From the stories I heard about the guy and the things I read he was a prick to be a prick so good riddance. Plus I get to plan out a very special hell loop for him.

Last edited:

DAWGSANDSAINTS

Oct 10, 2022
Well the other one hopefully will stop in honor of the dead one - and hope like 17 he doesn’t want to carry on the nonsense!
And worse yet, hope he doesn’t want to recruit a replacement!

dorndawg

Sep 10, 2012
To me, the best of the canned fizzy drinks is Waterloo. I know a lotta folks swear by La Croix but to me the Waterloo taste is better. The krogers ones are ok for the money but defintiely a step down.

Reactions: AFDawg

johnson86-1

Aug 22, 2012
I can personally guarantee that. I have been waiting on that ******* for a long time.

Added: Let me also add I was just informed by one of my demons that it was the lesser known of the two whistlers. So one is still out there, one down one to go as far as I am concerned. I get that there are some saying the guy died have some respect. From the stories I heard about the guy and the things I read he was a prick to be a prick so good riddance. Plus I get to plan out a very special hell loop for him.
Yup. Doesn't look like he's actually dead, but he doesn't whistle because he's passionate about Vandy baseball, he whistles because he is passionate about being a dick. He gets pleasure knowing that he makes things less pleasant for other fans. There are dicks all over the world and he isn't relevant enough to waste energy hating, but the world will be a better place when he's gone.

Lucifer Morningstar

Aug 30, 2022
Yup. Doesn't look like he's actually dead, but he doesn't whistle because he's passionate about Vandy baseball, he whistles because he is passionate about being a dick. He gets pleasure knowing that he makes things less pleasant for other fans. There are dicks all over the world and he isn't relevant enough to waste energy hating, but the world will be a better place when he's gone.
First, thank you for the new information I was just so excited at the possibility at least one of them was gone. Unlike most think I have no idea when someone actually dies I just come in when they get sent to me.

Second, I have read several stories on both of them from being a dick to kids to just outright trying to start a fight with somebody that asked them to stop being so loud for an elderly person. Finding the mics wherever they were was another classic ******* move. These are the kinds of guys that need their but whipped on a daily basis, imo. One of my favorite memories of all time was being in Omaha when our fan base started chanting why aren't you whistling as we put a foot in Vandy's *** during game 3.

Last edited:

Walkthedawg

Oct 3, 2022
A moment of silence for his legacy

I know the scholly situation… but how does Vandy not have transfers galore? Who can go to every home game and endure that **** for 9 innings? Every single game?

Id go out of my mind.

theoriginalSALTYdog

Jul 10, 2021

Yes, there are two of those idiots........Preacher Franklin (right) is the more famous of the two.........That's some nice hair btw........Looks like he's wearing a Conway Twitty wig......Anyway, he has to have a posse around him at games for protection......He'll threaten to sue at the drop of a hat.........I had my bait of that SOB at the CWS in '19...........

I hope Lucifer Morningstar shoves a whistle up the *** of the one that died.........Whistle that mf'er......

1676497836716.png

Lucifer Morningstar

Aug 30, 2022
Yes, there are two of those idiots........Preacher Franklin is the other (right).........

View attachment 310471

He has to have a posse around him at games for protection......He'll threaten to sue at the drop of a hat.........I had my bait of that SOB at the CWS in '19...........

I hope Lucifer Morningstar shoves a whistle up the *** of the one that died.........Whistle that mf'er......
Your wish is my command sir!!!!!!!!

Reactions: theoriginalSALTYdog

Cantdoitsal

Sep 26, 2022
It pissed me off bad just watching T.V. Can't imagine being at game with those cksuckers.

MStateU

Nov 15, 2009
I’m not going to wish death on him but I do wish mouth herpes, and that thing where you can’t eat red meat, and that he would have to take a shiit after he gets out of the shower.

Honestly what would be best is for the NIL and transfer portal to do its thing and bury that ***** program that has been living off of gaming the system for years. Your party is over asshat. The field is leveled and I believe they will start a slow slide backwards. I want to see him whistle when the team is 10-20 in the league.

She Mate Me

Dec 7, 2008
Yes, there are two of those idiots........Preacher Franklin (right) is the more famous of the two.........That's some nice hair btw........Looks like he's wearing a Conway Twitty wig......Anyway, he has to have a posse around him at games for protection......He'll threaten to sue at the drop of a hat.........I had my bait of that SOB at the CWS in '19...........

View attachment 310471

download (3).jpeg

FlotownDawg

Aug 30, 2012
It wasn’t one of the whistler’s who died. It was another Vandy baseball super fan who went by the nickname Goose. There is an article in the Tennessean about his passing.

Jul 26, 2021

View attachment 310471
And, the other is an old Gary Dell’Abate lookin’ mofo…and, I like Gary. Old HTJA? Not so much.

bully12

Sep 2, 2012

View attachment 310471
I was in Omaha in 2019. I complained to ushers and stadium management at their office during our game with Vandy. I pointed out to them that the local newspaper had printed before the WC that the whistlers would not be allowed to disrupt the games as they have always done, but nobody ever lifted a finger to shut him up.

Trojanbulldog19

Aug 25, 2014

Honestly when people like this die, I just say sorry for those that loved them, but I'm not gonna gloss over what a giant ******* to the rest of the world they were. From most accounts he was an narcissistic *******.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login