Varnado gets it

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

JR

Quote:_________________________________________________Varnado was quick to respond to a Florida reporter's question about why MSU seems to be playing its best basketball at the right time "We're starting to share the ball more," Varnado said. "We're cutting down on our turnovers_________________________________________________

www.clarionledger.com/app...20357/1287

Obviously he doesnt read the "pack" because he would know how rediculous a statement this is.

HD6

Apr 8, 2003
because I don't. Are you saying people on this board would prefer less assists and more turnovers?

J

JR

Quote:_________________________________________________people on this board _________________________________________________

are wont to say such things as

Quote:_________________________________________________Jamont is the best player on the team and we need the ball in his hands_________________________________________________
every time someone says that Jamont as a PG should look to pass first and shoot second

Quote:_________________________________________________We cant win if Jamont isnt putting up 20 points and taking the majority of shots the team puts up_________________________________________________
every time someone says that he is stifling the offense by his Jamoney mode of play

Of course now that Varnado is saying what some of us have been saying I am sure the new party line will be

Quote:_________________________________________________Yeah thats what we wanted all the time_________________________________________________

Some of the pack isnt anything if not....well lets call it flexible.

Woof Man Jack

Apr 20, 2006
Yet more proof that you're just trying to stir up ****. Your post makes no damn sense.

What are you saying? The "Pack" doesn't want the team to share the ball? The "Pack" wants more turnovers? Or, are you just throwing a pile of **** against the wall to see what sticks?

Your posts get more "rediculous" (as opposed to bluediculous I guess) each day...which I think is intentional.

J

JR

One of the true Jamoney alcolytes now claiming he ALWAYS wanted Jamoney to look to share the ball.

Oh goodness, this is going to get rich in the comming weeks as some folks get thier spines re-alligned.

dawgstudent

Apr 15, 2003
I have never seen this...
Quote:_________________________________________________We cant win if Jamont isnt putting up 20 points and taking the majority of shots the team puts up_________________________________________________

Woof Man Jack

Apr 20, 2006
If you think this team is going to make a run in the tourny with JG putting up numbers like he did against Fla, you're in for a big disappointment. I'm not saying JG has to put up 20 a game....but we do need him to contribute in every way possible.

HD6

Apr 8, 2003
I thought you maybe had something relevant to talk about, but as always, I leave this thread disappointed.

Here is your punishment for welshing on our bet. I'm not going to ban you. I will henceforth ban anyone who replies to one of your posts. People, stop enabling this man.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login