W. Michigan QB Wolff after going 27-35 for 262 yds and

ronpolk

May 6, 2009
I know there is a speed issue on our Defense, but that is exacerbated by a toughness and scheme issue as well.
I thought the end of the Joe Lee Dunn era showed us without 2 upper tier corners, this defense is pretty easy to torch.

If you can’t recruit to run your very specific scheme, then you damn sure better be able to adjust to the talent you got on hand. Arnett can’t

patdog

May 28, 2007
I have no idea why he was their 3rd string QB. It was obvious to me after his first drive that he was a lot better than #2 they started. I wouldn't be surprised if he's better than #1 who's injured.

Reactions: Maroon13

OG Goat Holder

Sep 30, 2022
I thought the end of the Joe Lee Dunn era showed us without 2 upper tier corners, this defense is pretty easy to torch.

If you can’t recruit to run your very specific scheme, then you damn sure better be able to adjust to the talent you got on hand. Arnett can’t
Good point. I had forgotten about how that went down back in the day.

GloryDawg

Mar 3, 2005
3 TDs as the replacement 3rd string QB against us last week, managed to throw for 99 yds and 0 TDs today in a loss to Miami, the one from Ohio not Flarda. We are definitely "Slump Buster U" for QBs
He was their starter for the first two games. Just learned that. Don't know why he was replaced.

Leeshouldveflanked

Nov 12, 2016
One thing I just havent figured out in a key point in a game since Arnett has been here we have a Safety one on one with the other teams best receiver. The second thing I haven’t figured out is on 3rd and 8-9 we rush 3 and our LB’s drop 20 yards down the field.

Reactions: msstatelp1

GloryDawg

Mar 3, 2005
He's not listed with any stats until our game. A guy named Salopek was listed through the first 4 games as QB
I rewatched the game and the announcers said it. I have to consider the source. Those guys never know what they are talking about.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login