W Sauce

FormerBully

Sep 2, 2022
Heard Hadad mention this stuff on the pod a few weeks ago and I decided to try it out. It is a game changer. Marinated a tri-tip in it this weekend. Highly recommend if you are looking for joy in these dark times of being a State fan.

Attachments

• IMG_3923.jpeg
    IMG_3923.jpeg
    15.7 KB · Views: 21

Villagedawg

Nov 16, 2005
Heard Hadad mention this stuff on the pod a few weeks ago and I decided to try it out. It is a game changer. Marinated a tri-tip in it this weekend. Highly recommend if you are looking for joy in these dark times of being a State fan.
Where are you finding Tri tip? Have wanted to try it, but I understand it’s mostly found out west?

DAWGSANDSAINTS

Oct 10, 2022
Get it where ?
Is it a marinade, a sauce, ??

Villagedawg

Nov 16, 2005
I got mind at Food Giant, but I see them at Kroger occasionally.
Thanks. I’ve been looking, but never seem to see them. Worcestershire sauce is the best thing to come out of England after Led Zeppelin and America. Gotta try the American version which I imagine is over the top.

• Haha
Reactions: MSUDOG24

PooPopsBaldHead

Dec 15, 2017
I couldn’t tell the difference between w sauce and Worcestershire. It’s not my favorite flavor. I definitely wouldn’t marinate a steak or tri tip in it for sure.
This^^^.

Tri tip is a steak and should be treated as such. Dry brine for 12-24 hours in fridge, set on the counter for an hour or two to warm up to room temperature, throw it in indirect heat for an hour or so until it hits 120-125°. Crank the grill up to blast furnace and sear all sides for a minute or two.

Do not soak in W, Lea & Perrins, or Dales. Tri tip has great beef flavor. Cook it tender and enjoy... Marinate chicken or something.

The Peeper

Feb 26, 2008
Haven't tried the regular "W Sauce" but on Matt from Meat Church's recommendation, I bought a bottle of their Fireshire Sauce they also make. BEWARE, it is potent. It has Cayennes, Ghost, Habaneros, and Carolina Reapers in it. Kind of tastes like a cross between Worcestershire and Heinz 57, plus all those peppers. I've tried it on chicken and grilled pizza so far and its really good, just be cautious till you know how much to put.

1696876287018.png

Reactions: FormerBully

Ibdancin

Feb 9, 2018
Man wish I had that this weekend for my shotgun shells!

Dawgbone33

Oct 4, 2023
Haven't tried the regular "W Sauce" but on Matt from Meat Church's recommendation, I bought a bottle of their Fireshire Sauce they also make. BEWARE, it is potent. It has Cayennes, Ghost, Habaneros, and Carolina Reapers in it. Kind of tastes like a cross between Worcestershire and Heinz 57, plus all those peppers. I've tried it on chicken and grilled pizza so far and its really good, just be cautious till you know how much to put.

View attachment 421037
I got to try this!

Dawgbite

Nov 1, 2011
All tri tip is is sirloin. If you like sirloin then you'll love tri tip.

ZombieKissinger

May 29, 2013

View attachment 421037
I bought this plus the regular on Amazon. Coming in Wednesday

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login