Wait… What now?

johnson86-1

Aug 22, 2012

It's crazy how short our news cycle is, I can barely remember that being a thing when it happened. I did not know that she went on to marry the coach. Really unfair to judge how people deal with tragedy but that seems unfathomable to me. Seems like the guilt, even if the ultimate decision was the father's, would make it impossible to be around him.

jethreauxdawg

Dec 20, 2010
Is this better or worse than stealing from pediatric cancer patients? I’ll say worse because this didn’t win a natty, and that’s all that matters.

ronpolk

May 6, 2009
That's actually worse than anything Bobby P. or Cann did, IMO. . . . . .
I get the outcome was obviously very bad and tragic but how is what O’Sullivan did worse? It appears he had an affair with a married women. That happens all the time without the husband being left killing himself and his kids.

Shmuley

Mar 6, 2008
I get the outcome was obviously very bad and tragic but how is what O’Sullivan did worse? It appears he had an affair with a married women. That happens all the time without the husband being left killing himself and his kids.
Yeah, I'm gonna say that the "estranged husband" and his obvious mental defects get the blame for this one. O'Sullivan likely fished in the wrong pond here, but that door got opened by a psycho who lost his multi-million dollar company and his wife/family at about the same time.

Reactions: Leeshouldveflanked

patdog

May 28, 2007
It's crazy how short our news cycle is, I can barely remember that being a thing when it happened. I did not know that she went on to marry the coach. Really unfair to judge how people deal with tragedy but that seems unfathomable to me. Seems like the guilt, even if the ultimate decision was the father's, would make it impossible to be around him.
Just read a couple of articles from a quick Google search. Looks like the mom is about as batshit crazy as her ex-husband.

curseddawgs

Jun 16, 2021
A few of us brought this up a couple of months ago when we threw his name out as a possible Lemonis replacement

Cantdoitsal

Sep 26, 2022
Just another example of why Morningstar's job is the most secure on the planet. For Now.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login