Wait, did we lose last night?

Ibdancin

Feb 9, 2018
If you think there would be positivity after last night, you didn’t watch the game. State won but like others have said - it wasn’t pretty by any means.
But we did win. Sometimes it's not pretty for any team.

Including bama....Bama..... uga....etc

Reactions: Motodawg

aTotal360

Nov 12, 2009
Nah man. We won. It was sensational. Ranks right up there with 6-3 Bama. Very inspiring performance. That victory will propel us to newer heights. If that was a glimpse into our future, the future is 17n bright.

Reactions: Trojanbulldog19

Jacknut

Sep 29, 2022
It does show the team has some grit to them. I just don't understand why our QB turns into "Swing Pass Will" for 2 1/2 quarters of the game.

Mr. Cook

Nov 4, 2021
If you think there would be positivity after last night, you didn’t watch the game. State won but like others have said - it wasn’t pretty by any means.
Winning ugly: This is why we are the "bulldogs" and not the "dalmatians"

• Haha
Reactions: jethreauxdawg

Emma’s Dad

May 5, 2021
I’m mystified by the sense of entitlement to wins that look a certain way. A win is a win. Nothing more. Nothing less. That’s why Cadillac W was strutting after the late TD by Aubs. The game meant a LOT and, fortunately, the Bulldogs won. As for Will Rogers, I saw some good throws late that made the difference between a win and a loss. I’m sure some here want a dual threat qb who plays like Vince Young but we might be waiting awhile for that to happen. And even the great Dak Prescott wasn’t perfect though he willed the team to several victories (most of them, games State should have won).

BulldogBlitz

Dec 11, 2008
I’m mystified by the sense of entitlement to wins that look a certain way. A win is a win. Nothing more. Nothing less. That’s why Cadillac W was strutting after the late TD by Aubs. The game meant a LOT and, fortunately, the Bulldogs won. As for Will Rogers, I saw some good throws late that made the difference between a win and a loss. I’m sure some here want a dual threat qb who plays like Vince Young but we might be waiting awhile for that to happen. And even the great Dak Prescott wasn’t perfect though he willed the team to several victories (most of them, games State should have won).
Leach did not get fired during the post game show, so they are considering that a loss.

Reactions: Grover777

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
I have memories of an overtime win, but looking at this board (not to mention other memories of how badly we played), I'm not so sure.
Big Mouth Lol GIF by MOODMAN

Pilgrimdawg

Aug 30, 2018
I just wish that Leach would show 10 percent of the fire and excitement that Cadillac had. Perhaps if Leach acted like he gives a **** during the game our team might not have these stretches where they just go to sleep for awhile. I have always heard that teams take on the personality of their coach and that is exactly what we saw on both sides of the field last night.

paindonthurt

Jun 27, 2009
It does show the team has some grit to them. I just don't understand why our QB turns into "Swing Pass Will" for 2 1/2 quarters of the game.
Bc our O line turned into an open turn style for 2 1/2 quarters

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login