Wake up! It’s signing day.

77Dog

Nov 27, 2022
I agree, it would be nice to get both, but, don't we have enough DB's? IMO we need some big uglies on the DL. Seems like the majority of transfers have been DB's, go get some difference makers on the DL.

Reactions: Cantdoitsal

Cantdoitsal

Sep 26, 2022
Are quality Linemen on both sides of the ball fewer than other positions in the portal or am I wrong on that? At any rate, Signing Day ain't what it used to be but I'll still enjoy keeping up.

Cantdoitsal

Sep 26, 2022
I could go for another OM Saga where they get between a Mom, Another School and the Player.

HumpDawgy

Apr 6, 2010
Damn hat flippers!!!!

GIF by Giphy QA

kired

Aug 22, 2008
I agree, it would be nice to get both, but, don't we have enough DB's? IMO we need some big uglies on the DL. Seems like the majority of transfers have been DB's, go get some difference makers on the DL.
We are quietly becoming CB U

They all want to come here now

OG Goat Holder

Sep 30, 2022
Crootin used to be fun. I could care less now. It's all going to end up the same, unless some team gets lucky somewhere, with a QB who brings them up for a year's run or something, like Newton or Hooker. But that player rarely falls to the have-not schools like us so who cares.

It's weird too, because Bartoo's numbers show that playing on a 'have-not' team and learning to carry a team, is a skill that translate directly to the NFL. Take Dak for example. He's not as physically gifted as some of these guys who played for blue bloods, but he's lasted longer than most and maximized his talents better.

dawgstudent

Apr 15, 2003
Just read up on Davis...

"One of the JUCO college coaches told me I was better than going to a two year college. He said I need to make a Twitter, and a few weeks after that, everything hit the fan!"

And then proceeds to get offers from State, Ole Miss and Texas.

POTUS

Sep 29, 2022
What's the deal with the two DTs who are 250 lbs.? Are we looking for them to put on a lot of weight or are they really ends?

POTUS

Sep 29, 2022
It would be cool to see a side-by-side of Fletcher from Senior year in high school through his last year at State. I bet a lot of guy's transformations would be unbelievable.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login