Walks, Walks, & More Walks

patdog

May 28, 2007
This was avoidable. Changes should’ve been made last year but they weren’t
We lost 12 straight conference games and didn’t change a thing. Lemonis made his bed. We can’t afford not to clean house.

onewoof

Mar 4, 2008
Glad to see we are intentionally walking hitters in this series.

Dawgbite

Nov 1, 2011
Not defending Lemonis but what exactly is he going to change? We have no pitching period! What's he supposed to do, start pitching position players? The cupboard is bare and it can't even be thought about replenishing until the season is over. Its miserable.

Reactions: Msuirondawgs

thekimmer

Aug 30, 2012
Not defending Lemonis but what exactly is he going to change? We have no pitching period! What's he supposed to do, start pitching position players? The cupboard is bare and it can't even be thought about replenishing until the season is over. Its miserable.
And who‘s fault is that. The HC is being paid too much for us to ever tolerate this crap.

patdog

May 28, 2007
Maybe he should have recruited some better pitchers and/or hired a better pitching coach after the was last year ended. Just a thought.

Reactions: WilCoDawg

AstroDog

Oct 5, 2022
Lemon looks real comfortable over there in the dugout. Relaxed, confident. Really settling in to his HC position of the Mississippi State Bulldogs! Ready to start experimenting with the lineups to get ready for next year.

onewoof

Mar 4, 2008
Wheels up in 30. Let's take our beating and smile and wave as we fly back

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
I still can't believe we are having a losing season while having a player named Ledbetter hitting home runs.

Podgy

Oct 1, 2022
I've given up caring this season. Started out pretty excited because I'm a baseball fan and we usually don't have two sub-par years in a row. But, I'm apathetic now and respond to LSU, TN and Arky family and friends that we're just not a good team. They know. Ole Miss family, doesn't say much to me about baseball. I'm also struggling to see what sort of base Lemonis has to build around with some of these guys. We have a few youngsters who are SEC quality, Hines is first rate and Clark is SEC quality, but we need so many more players, especially pitchers. We need an infusion of NIL cash to matter again. The sunk cost in that stadium is gonna require lots of money to keep butts in the seats.

AstroDog

Oct 5, 2022
Huge 4K+ crowd at Lindsey Nelson Stadium roars to another sweep of the Mississippi State Bulldog Diamond Dogs!!

AstroDog

Oct 5, 2022
ESPN scrambles to find some fill in time for another MSU run rule. Luckily, they're well prepared now as the run rules for the Dogs have become commonplace!

Reactions: 1993DawgAlum

Podgy

Oct 1, 2022
We've won 5 SEC series, but no brooms taken out, since last season. Two were against Ole Miss. We're more likely to get run-ruled in an SEC series than to win it.

HailStout

Jan 4, 2020
I personally would like to thank Lemonis for the job he has done. I have been a much better father and husband over the past few months thanks to the work he has put in.

Reactions: 1993DawgAlum

Tall Dawg

Apr 11, 2016
Don’t know where some of you thought we were flying home today.
They went on a bus. So, no happy hour for them**

ababyatemydingo

Nov 27, 2008
Tried to tell y'all last year that we had a massive mis-evaluation and coaching problem. I got laughed out of the threads

Reactions: patdog

onewoof

Mar 4, 2008
Tried to tell y'all last year that we had a massive mis-evaluation and coaching problem. I got laughed out of the threads
Somewhere someone underestimated the value of signing good pitchers to full NIL deals like glad the SEC did. Not sure how that happened, I guess we thought we had "good enough"

karlchilders.sixpack

Jun 5, 2008
ESPN scrambles to find some fill in time for another MSU run rule. Luckily, they're well prepared now as the run rules for the Dogs have become commonplace!
They have countless hours of Corndog and Lacrosse matches, ready to go. So that won't be a problem.

tcdog70

Sep 24, 2012
i said last year-any Coach that comes in last in the SEC needs to resign.. It shou;ld be in His contract. So he did not--now we are worse that we were last year. Clean House--today fire them all. Let Polk and jay Powell finish the year. I would save cade and let Him pitch Sunday-don't waste Him on friday--that way we might win one game.

NukeDogg

Mar 15, 2022
I've given up caring this season. Started out pretty excited because I'm a baseball fan and we usually don't have two sub-par years in a row. But, I'm apathetic now and respond to LSU, TN and Arky family and friends that we're just not a good team. They know. Ole Miss family, doesn't say much to me about baseball. I'm also struggling to see what sort of base Lemonis has to build around with some of these guys. We have a few youngsters who are SEC quality, Hines is first rate and Clark is SEC quality, but we need so many more players, especially pitchers. We need an infusion of NIL cash to matter again. The sunk cost in that stadium is gonna require lots of money to keep butts in the seats.
I just got there too. Game 3 vs. TN Saturday was the first time since our title that I voluntarily turned the game off because I just couldn't watch it anymore. Getting real tired of the "man, what's wrong with State baseball?" and the "ya'll really sold your souls for that title, huh?" comments from all the LSU and Arkansas fans I work with.

The Peeper

Feb 26, 2008
I just got there too. Game 3 vs. TN Saturday was the first time since our title that I voluntarily turned the game off because I just couldn't watch it anymore. Getting real tired of the "man, what's wrong with State baseball?" and the "ya'll really sold your souls for that title, huh?" comments from all the LSU and Arkansas fans I work with.
Just show the Arky douches this play and remind them that if any of those 3 had caught that ball they would have been Series champs, they will shut up

Ranchdawg

Dec 13, 2012
My wife and I went to the Women's softball game to see a stick and ball win Saturday. The girls haven't faired much better but they still know how to win SEC games.

The Peeper

Feb 26, 2008
Don’t know where some of you thought we were flying home today.
They went on a bus. So, no happy hour for them**
Everett had plenty of time on the drive home then to lick their wounds for them, give them a pep talk for this week and remind them that everyone will get a participation trophy at the end of the season to go on the shelves w/ their travel ball trophies

HumpDawgy

Apr 6, 2010
Don't worry guys......Lemonis has found his next Friday night ace.

Pitching Chicago Cubs GIF

• Haha
Reactions: peewee.sixpack
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login