Walley. Where is he? Why is Ducking in there

Sep 12, 2013
We were lucky Duckings drop didn’t get picked again.

The deal with Walley is the strangest thing. Was outstanding as a freshmen. Then is in and out of lineup after that. Makes no sense.

Last edited:

patdog

May 28, 2007
I’ve mentioned this before. Playing 12 receivers is stupid. We don’t have that kind of depth. We need to be playing starters 75% of the snaps and 2nd team only as needed. Put your best players on the field.

thatsbaseball

May 29, 2007
Also I don't see how you can recruit good receivers if they are going to have to share playing time with half the team.

bulldoghair

Jul 9, 2013
It’s a system. No one here would line up as a true single x or y receiver and dominate.

CadaverDawg

Dec 5, 2011
Not sure why we throw the ball 10 times to Rufus Harvey when he couldn't separate from their linebackers. RaRa should touch it every series, Tulu should touch it more, and Walley should definitely touch it more. Less passes to Rufus, Calvin, Austin Williams, and RB's out of the backfield would make me happier. RaRa and Ducking have the size to win 50/50 balls, but we choose to only throw about 2 per game. They are usually TD's

Cooterpoot

Aug 29, 2012
I’ve mentioned this before. Playing 12 receivers is stupid. We don’t have that kind of depth. We need to be playing starters 75% of the snaps and 2nd team only as needed. Put your best players on the field.

We aren't even getting the best players on the field.

CadaverDawg

Dec 5, 2011
We aren't even getting the best players on the field.

The Robinson kid from Georgia is huge, and scored a TD on what I think is his only touch this year...where is that dude? This seemed like a good night to bring in some
height and see if someone could make a play. Rufus was never going to break the 2 yard cross with the Linebacker hanging on his shoulders, even though we tried to give him 10-15 tries at it tonight

DAWG61

Feb 26, 2008
Yea Robinson was impressive the one time we saw him. He also looked pissed after scoring the TD probably cause he knows he should be starting and I'm guessing the inability to eat his **** sandwich on the sideline without showing his distaste for the **** sandwich is exactly why he's on the sideline. Fully expect a transfer from him. Or I'm just reading way too much into the only 15 second clip we saw of him so far.

Cooterpoot

Aug 29, 2012
Yea Robinson was impressive the one time we saw him. He also looked pissed after scoring the TD probably cause he knows he should be starting and I'm guessing the inability to eat his **** sandwich on the sideline without showing his distaste for the **** sandwich is exactly why he's on the sideline. Fully expect a transfer from him. Or I'm just reading way too much into the only 15 second clip we saw of him so far.

He has to sit if he transfers.

Cooterpoot

Aug 29, 2012
Funny thing about Walley not playing due to poor blocking. That hasn't kept the right side of our line out of the game. Same for a RB. Same for another WR. Walley makes a catch tonight, then is replaced and that guy drops the ball.
Our refusal to move guys to get them on the field is ridiculous. Robinson is behind our two best. We've got three good WRs in one spot. We've got Harvey starting??? We've got Williams starting?? We've got Ducking dropping a coupl balls a game starting?? Shake it up and get guys on the field.

BigDawg0074

Oct 12, 2016
Players with multiple drops and crucial mistakes really ought to be pulled. This week is a great time to shake up the starting lineup and see what the second and third team receivers can do. Williams needs to be benched if at all possible, he’s done all he can for the team and they have to get better from that position.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login