Was just reminiscing over our 2019 victory over the Vols in Knoxville

dogmatic001

Sep 30, 2022
Worst road-trip game-wise I've ever been a part of. Fans were awful. Just miserable watching us squander the program.

Same here. Took my wife and our about-grown kids. Couldn't convince my wife or daughter it would be cold inside the stadium, so they mocked me for bringing a barn jacket, then were happy to take it once we were at our seats and the breeze blew on them a little while. Ha. I had forgotten about that.

Our team looked to be about as well-prepared and enthusiastic as my girls. I had not forgotten about that.

T-TownDawgg

Nov 4, 2015
WTF is this thread

That game was textbook dumpster fire. Jugghead should have been instantly smoked the moment he gave away the Kstate home game. Kylin Hill showed some spark and tapped out every 3rd down that year.
Thanks for the memories a s s h o l e

onewoof

Mar 4, 2008
WTF is this thread

That game was textbook dumpster fire. Jugghead should have been instantly smoked the moment he gave away the Kstate home game. Kylin Hill showed some spark and tapped out every 3rd down that year.
Thanks for the memories a s s h o l e

We won brothas

T-TownDawgg

Nov 4, 2015
Guess I missed that. Jeez, I didn’t think Pruitt could pack any more baggage than he already had, but I again stand corrected

FlotownDawg

Aug 30, 2012
Reactions: Snave

Yeti

Feb 20, 2018
Who’s worse Jo Mo or Sylvester ? I’ll go JoMo. He had a team that was LOADED and blew it

kired

Aug 22, 2008
Our team looked to be about as well-prepared and enthusiastic as my girls. I had not forgotten about that.

We were there too. But I definitely remember most of the team looking like they'd rather not been there. Ugly game

cowbell88

Jan 11, 2009
IMG_1124.jpegIMG_1134.jpeg
started out up there and was really close to almost the worst seat in the stadium. Just a couple of rows up and closer to the sky box, and at least a 1/3 of field would be blocked by the sky box.
Ended up in lower bowl by band.

What I had a hard time understanding is why the bars along river wasn’t open pre game. Yes it was an 11am kick, but they left a lot of money at the gate. We got there from Gatlinburg at 7:30 or so.

QuadrupleOption

Aug 21, 2012
Who’s worse Jo Mo or Sylvester ? I’ll go JoMo. He had a team that was LOADED and blew it
Sylvester by a mile. At least JoMo won 8 games with that team. Croom inherited a decent core and did nothing but poor-mouth and not improve for 3 years before his miracle season in 2007 (made possible by defensive pick 6's), then immediately returned to form.

Mullen won with Croom's players. That tells me all I need to know.

LC8

Dec 13, 2022
It’s really sad we are celebrating a vacated win by another school as a W. Apparently getting a real W is difficult around here @MisledAlarm92

Reactions: onewoof
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login