Was this our first game in wet conditions this year?

Bulldog Bruce

Nov 1, 2007
This was our first game with a bunch of drops and some balls that the receivers couldn't catch up to. I don't remember playing any of the previous games in those conditions. I know it is not a excuse, but I am trying to wrap my head around the cause from being able to complete 93% to what happened in this game.

The Usual Suspect

Sep 1, 2011
This was our first game with a bunch of drops and some balls that the receivers couldn't catch up to. I don't remember playing any of the previous games in those conditions. I know it is not a excuse, but I am trying to wrap my head around the cause from being able to complete 93% to what happened in this game.

Some of the drops at the end of the half seemed to be more about vision than wet ball. One to Marks hit him in the face mask. Never touched it with his hands.

rynodawg

May 29, 2007
It’s an unpopular opinion, and OM deserved the win, but that game would have been tossup any other day this week, in better weather. With Corral’s running ability, OM is set up for wet conditions better than us. Was cringing every time I checked the forecast all week.

notoriousD_O_G

Apr 1, 2013
Our receivers were off all night. One play they were blocking during a pass play. In the first quarter a pass hit Walley (I think) in the shoulder and he never looked for the ball at all.

BKCBully

Jul 19, 2013
Honest to God it seemed like til the 4th quarter it was swirling rain only when we were on offense and dried up when they were.

DesotoCountyDawg

Nov 16, 2005
TV didn’t do it justice. The weather was miserable in the second and third quarters. That north endzone was a tough place to play.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login