Was this our worst ***-kicking ever?

onewoof

Mar 4, 2008
By margin of victory yes. Bama dropped more on us in 1943 but we had the balls to fight and scored 10.

thekimmer

Aug 30, 2012
So the answer is yes....

By margin of victory yes. Bama dropped more on us in 1943 but we had the balls to fight and scored 10.

Less than a year after a historic first NC we made history again with the worst beating ever. What is our longest SEC losing streak? Gotta be pushing that one too.

PirateDawg

Jan 9, 2020
Didn't they beat the crap out of us in the SEC tourney?

Less than a year after a historic first NC we made history again with the worst beating ever. What is our longest SEC losing streak? Gotta be pushing that one too.

Last year? Their coach has our number. Of course, when you have bad pitching and very little hitting you get what you get.

thekimmer

Aug 30, 2012
They did but UF administered an even more severe beating the day before...

Last year? Their coach has our number. Of course, when you have bad pitching and very little hitting you get what you get.

We obviously phoned it in in the SECT last year.

That same UT team that kicked our *** in Hoover went 2 and cue in omaha against our first two opponents both of whom we sent to the losers bracket.

Last edited:

Ralph Cramden

Jan 7, 2020
Considering it is the largest margin of victory in SEC history I would bet it was. Nobody has ever been beat by 25 runs previous to last night. We did it. We set another record !!!

Lowdog

Jan 1, 2019
What amazed me last night is the team acted like they really didn’t care. Or take to heart that this Tn team just beat them the worst ever. Just like when Fl came here this year and beat the crap out of them and Fl players yapped the whole weekend. This team just took it! Not what I’m accustomed to from any team that has worn the MoverS uniform.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login